plus size clothing

that's great thank you so much like a bit of height at the front think ill be investing thank you for your reply copycat x

I definitely agree, most of the time the "plus-size" models are regular sized models wearing a fat suit, so aren't proportionate at all, having skinny calves and small arms and neck and face.

I feel very comfortable being able to actually see how clothes hang on real plus-sizes, curves and all :)

Boogaloo wrote:

I agree :) they're proper plus size women, instead of most stores which use like super toned size 12/14 women and try and pass them off as a 16/18. The LH plus size models look beautiful too :)

I love the plus size range of lingerie, I only wish they made them more plus size in the chest department! It's as if the clothing is bigger everywhere except the bust, very frustrating :(

I agree I'm a size 18/20 and therefor a plus size but I have 38/40 F/FF boobs and it seems there is little accommodation made for these. I also find the lack of knickers that are not crotchless a little dissaointing.

As for the use of good plus size models it's brilliant keep it up.

Boogaloo makes a great point about the bust sizes not being big enough. I am an F cup and want sexy lingerie that still gives my breasts a bit of lift so am waiting for the nice LoveHoney people to stock some lingerie with bigger bust sections.

Being a 36E I definitely second the desire for DD+ bras, but I also understand that the demand might be small as from a support point of view, I like to try on a bra before buying. I know that there's the returns etc but its personal choice at the end of the day

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

I definitely agree, most of the time the "plus-size" models are regular sized models wearing a fat suit, so aren't proportionate at all, having skinny calves and small arms and neck and face.

I feel very comfortable being able to actually see how clothes hang on real plus-sizes, curves and all :)

I agree that the plus size ladies who model Lovehoney lingerie look amazing!

Some companies do indeed use regular sized models to present their plus size collection, or they airbrush photos so heavily you get an unpleasant surprise when you see the actual product.

(About being proportionate - this may be a tricky bit, some very real people just aren't proportionate AT ALL, if you saw a photo of my good ol' self you just wouldn't believe that anyone with THAT thick thighs (I am not exaggerating, even my orthopedist told me to have a lipo because my thighs are nearly twice as big as my sculpted, athletic calves, and no matter how much I diet, walk, run or bike, I am just totally unable to slim them down) can have so slim forearms and tiny wrists, visible collarbones and not even a hint of a double chin or anything of the sort... )

Hi all what kind of underwear is nice in the plus sized range, I'm short and don't go in much at the waist .

But like something nice, but spoilt for choice just wondered what people had that was nice .

Thankyou

I am a plus size and a C/D cup so the fact that the cups arent overly big works well for me. I can see how it could be a pain in the neck if you have big breasts though

X

Thank you received the cherri robe and ordered two plus sized sets hope they do the trick x

Xd love honey deserve top marks for this xx

I love the plus size range! It has helped me so much to gain some confidence back in the bedroom, the gorgeous lingerie available is what started my obsession with Love Honey.
Although I must say for a larger lady (was 22 now 18-20)I'm only a c cup and love the fact that I can get lingerie that isn't baggy at the bust. I suppose it's difficult to keep everyone happy when everyone's built so differently x

Hi all love the plus size models , makes you realise big can be really sexy.

Just wondering if anyone has the seven till midnight wet look bustier and what the fit is like im a rough 20 with dd bust but don't go in much at the waist .

Wondered if it was very restricting like corset or if there's some give in it .

Thanks 😀