Plus size ladies

Hello ladies!

I’m a size 24/26 and love to dress up and feel sexy in the bedroom… I’ve got a few sexy pieces from lovehoney but was wondering what others have from lovehoney and reccomends :heart_eyes:
I have rather large boobs so can be difficult to find that perfect fit!

X

8 Likes

My wife has exactly the same problem with her boobs not fitting things. I highly recommend https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44305
Fits very well :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Jazzyjazz as the owner of big boobs myself( 36 GG/H) I can appreciate how tricky it can be to find anything to fit them!

Firstly and I know I recommend them to everyone, bodystockings! They’re wonderfully stretchy and I don’t usually have any difficulties getting the boobs into them. A bit of a downside is that there’s very little support.
I have this Moonlight Basque ( mine’s green and black but it’s been discontinued in that colour) and I love it. Not the easiest item to do up on your own but it supports the boobage well even though there is a bit of spillage over the cups. Actually it’s the one I’m wearing in my profile pic! :star_struck:
Also this Barely There Sheer Babydoll is a great fit for someone with a generous bust and so comfy too!

2 Likes

Hi @Jazzyjazz ! I’ve been testing plus size lingerie for many years now and still absolutely love it. As for recommendations, there is so much out there for bigger ladies now that it’s hard to say without knowing your personal preferences and style. That being said, a solid seconding for body stockings is necessary and if you want comfort you can’t go wrong with a stretchy stripper dress! I used to be a burlesque performer so my heart will always go towards a structured corset or basque though. Feel free to have a scroll through my reviews if you’d like but if you have any more specifics I’d be happy to recommend anything that comes to mind.x

2 Likes

I’m loving this and as it doesn’t have underwire or a formed cup I think it would accommodate a wide range on breast size, for example I’m a 46ddd and it works nicely.

2 Likes

I tend to prefer chemises and body stockings at the moment. I struggle with basques I need one or two people to get me in one :joy:

These are my absolute favourites:

Seduce me chemise
Body stocking

1 Like

Gimme a ‘W’… Gimme an ‘I’… Gimme an ‘L’… Gimme a ‘D’ Gimme an ‘F’… Gimme an ‘L’… Gimme an ‘O’… Gimme a ‘W’… Gimme an ‘E’… Gimme an ‘R’…

Who do we love…?

:fireworks: :heart: WILDFLOWER!!! :heart: :fireworks:

Anything to oblige… :wink:

7 Likes

Yay my own cheerleading team! Thanks @PleasureDrone :heart:

5 Likes

That made me chuckle @PleasureDrone :joy:

I had a recent thread and have got sooo many helpful suggestions, hopefully some may be suitable for you too! Link here! :blush:

4 Likes

One of the bodystockings i reviewed had a decent bit of support, i can’t remember which one though!

1 Like

Oh wow that is cute! Thank you x

1 Like