Plus-size Lingerie

Hey all! I have the odd LH lingerie set but am looking to buy more, including stockings! I’m a UK 28, but sometimes have to size up to accommodate hips and tits. Can anyone recommend some well-fitting, sexy undies and accessories for the bigger bodied girl? Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello and welcome, i recommend the bodystockings, there’s plenty of stretch in them, they’re very sexy and good quality.

2 Likes

Hi @BeatItUpright bodystockings are definitely a good shout - the queen size stretch nicely! I’m a 26/28 and can wear them.

Some of the 5x/6x stuff can be a little tight like the basques, but having said that I have been trying to put them on myself rather than having someone do the hooks up at the back for me!!

I know there were wet look stockings under “curve” that were for sizes 26-30 so there might be the same in other ranges too… good luck! I have a few sets of lingerie so if there’s something particular you’re interested in that I have I’m happy to try and help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! Will have a look at them :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’ve always avoided basques for that reason! Wet look stockings sound interesting :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thanks lovely, will check them out!

2 Likes

Were recently on offer two for £20!

2 Likes

The body stockings do have lots of stretch and are pretty sexy too.

2 Likes

These Stockings are true to size and I can also add that the body stockings are great as others have recommended.

1 Like