Pod casts (sexy or non sexy)

Which pod casts do you all listen to ? I’ve just found a brilliant one called Just another group chat all from females point of views regarding bedroom activity alongside other topics.
Which pod casts do you enjoy listening to ?

5 Likes

I like The Hairy Bikers Agony Uncles, very funny and also very thoughtful and caring. I used to enjoy Jay Rayner, Out to lunch but that has finished for the forseeable so will also be following this for recommendations. I usually listen on the way to work in the morning so can’t say anything sexy would appeal personally at that time.

2 Likes

Gun Talk radio.
Been around for 28 years and it was a pod cast before iPods were invented so probably one of the first podcasts in existence.
This weeks show is going to air right now and will be uploaded within hours for those outside the USA.

For sex positive stuff I like Shameless Sex, The Horny Housewife, Come as You Are with Emily Nagoski and Honeydew Me. All ladies talking :slight_smile:
For more general stuff also Brene Brown, Russell Brand - Under the Skin, Sam Harris and Tim Ferriss :slight_smile:

sexy stuff, holly randall unfiltered

Thanks for this, listened to two today while doing the ironing and enjoyed them. Not sure how long they’ll keep me entertained for, but still.

Non sexy, I listen to British Scandal, History Hit, Everything Else is Politics and Something Rhymes With Purple. Strictly speaking, that last one is sexy because Susy Dent presents it.

1 Like

Have a listen to the bed hoppers. A uk couple exploring all aspects of a swinging lifestyle….

1 Like

Thanks for all the suggestions folks, I’ve followed most of these now