Poor realistic dildos!!!

I feel sorry for them! I got my first one today.

( I have a glass dildo but other than that it's vibes, bullets and a rabbit!)

I have to say he is a good looking chap...defined head ,beautiful veins, he can stick to anything to give me pleasure! A modest 6ins long he filled me up nicely...he gave me the ride of my life I came vaginally without clit stimulation and several times with! And the shocking part is after we had done I didn't even know his name!!!!! Poor guy..nameless that he is..Will be forever used but unknown...

( my partner has Monica and Elle named realistic vaginas..why are the realistic dildos not named?)

Xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

I feel sorry for them! I got my first one today.

( I have a glass dildo but other than that it's vibes, bullets and a rabbit!)

I have to say he is a good looking chap...defined head ,beautiful veins, he can stick to anything to give me pleasure! A modest 6ins long he filled me up nicely...he gave me the ride of my life I came vaginally without clit stimulation and several times with! And the shocking part is after we had done I didn't even know his name!!!!! Poor guy..nameless that he is..Will be forever used but unknown...

( my partner has Monica and Elle named realistic vaginas..why are the realistic dildos not named?)

Xxx

There's a lot of realistic dildos on here that are named lol

Well my one wasn't 😢 xx

Actually a lot are unnamed saw one maybe two...

Was more a joke post really..hey ho

mummymermaid - it's ok, you made me laugh. Glad to hear you had so much fun. I think you should give him a name, poor fella....

I may have named one of my glass dildos, I like it so much ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

mummymermaid wrote:

Well my one wasn't 😢 xx

Oh ok lol sorry, kinda went over my head

Caliente wrote:

mummymermaid - it's ok, you made me laugh. Glad to hear you had so much fun. I think you should give him a name, poor fella....

I may have named one of my glass dildos, I like it so much ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

That was the aim really ^^ aye I need to think of a good one he was amazing this afternoon ^^

My glass dildo is called Mr glass hehe xx

hahaha I'm pleased it's not just me. :)

Kittycat102 wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Well my one wasn't 😢 xx

Oh ok lol sorry, kinda went over my head

That's okies huni...I have a strange sense of humour i think! Xx

Caliente wrote:

hahaha I'm pleased it's not just me. :)

Hehe definitely not huni xxx

I don't name my toys but maybe I should lol

Maybe just favourite ones that's what I do hehe xx

Lol I don't name my toys but one of my dildos - the Tantus Flurry - is referred to as "flurry" in my thoughts! I'd feel weird giving my toys male names, as my OHs name is the only name I want to associate with my orgasms!

I recently recieved this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28353 from one of my Lovehoney friends. She is really good. I have sort of called her Mia, similar to the make, but what I do find odd is that I seem to think of it as a female.

I have no idea why I would think of a fake penis as female, but I seem to refer to it as a "her" or "she" . I guess I'm just a bit mad.

Mad but happy!

My OH has named her realistic dildos.

The biggest one is called "Phil", because that's what he does!

She named a small one "Justin".

Other, less witty, names: "Tyson" (thick, black dildo) and "James" (after a colleague she fancies!)

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Lol I don't name my toys but one of my dildos - the Tantus Flurry - is referred to as "flurry" in my thoughts! I'd feel weird giving my toys male names, as my OHs name is the only name I want to associate with my orgasms!

Actually I didn't think of that...my other half seems to enjoy playing with me with this but a silly name may be a good idea rather than an actual name..I call my glass one Mr glass..so maybe this one Mr vainy hehe xxx

Fun Louise wrote:

I recently recieved this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28353 from one of my Lovehoney friends. She is really good. I have sort of called her Mia, similar to the make, but what I do find odd is that I seem to think of it as a female.

I have no idea why I would think of a fake penis as female, but I seem to refer to it as a "her" or "she" . I guess I'm just a bit mad.

Mad but happy!

Well mia is a pretty name and that's a very pretty dildo! Xxx

Cocklette wrote:

My OH has named her realistic dildos.

The biggest one is called "Phil", because that's what he does!

She named a small one "Justin".

Other, less witty, names: "Tyson" (thick, black dildo) and "James" (after a colleague she fancies!)

Hehe that made me giggle lots ^^ xxx

a few of mine have names..

including 'king Jenson' and 'the beast'

i know alot f mine arn't named but then i have too many and wouldnt be abe to remmemeber the names anyway lol

Just Jenson wrote:

a few of mine have names..

including 'king Jenson' and 'the beast'

Oh nice ^^ xx