Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

The results of Round 9 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

And I’m afraid Over the Top struggled to make it over the middle, and Liberated Lover took another round with ease (with a pretty decent 76% of 21 votes).

And so Liberated Lover remains the champion, and goes through to the next round. :trophy::tada:

:bell: Round 10 :bell:

Discobot has once again selected our new challenger, and today he has gone with number 97… Sitting Pretty. :balloon::tada: Both this week’s contenders are from July 2020 (as I think Discobot is trolling me), so let’s see which of the Summer '20 duo you prefer…

So, up next is Sitting Pretty from July 2020 v Liberated Lover from July 2020.

Which will win? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:
(Winner: Liberated Lover Go to: Round 11)

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results:

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Liberated Lover :tada::trophy:
with 52% of 31 votes.

And so Liberated Lover goes through to the next round!

1 Like