Positions of the Week (old)

All in one session!?! Goodness gracious @Ian_Chimp there’s a challenge :joy: never mind bonus points, that’d deserve a medal!

1 Like

:3rd_place_medal:All of 2020

:2nd_place_medal:All of 2019 & 2020

:1st_place_medal:All of 2018, 2019, & 2020

:trophy:All the above, but when you got to the end you needed more, so worked your back to the start :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for all list of positions

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Strongfeel :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m glad you like them. :+1:

@Ian_Chimp You may get a trophy but you would probably need an ambulance.

5 Likes

September 2020:

Stand to Attention
Heavenly Raise
Chairway to Heaven
Thighs the Limit

(I’ll add a post a month until I have enough for another table :+1:)

October

2 Likes

Saved a lot of mine too, be nice to see them do the amazon position!

2 Likes

Is that the one where you have to rush it, and end up chucking your partner over the fence so you can dash off to the next job? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Blimey. That will keep me and MrR busy for a while.

Have you ruled out any which dislocate joints?

I reviewed Lovehoney’s Position of the Week book
That is a good place to start, but even that includes a few joint crackers…

I’d love to know if anyone can manage the Can-Can without the help of an experienced yoga teacher?

2 Likes

We have not. :slightly_smiling_face: But that would make a great list if you saw any good ones? :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well that’s my project for my next days off from work. Beats mowing the lawn and fixing the shed. (Or are those two more positions :joy::rofl::joy:)

2 Likes

Sky High

(This is the position/link in the email, but the blog page is from August 29th, so there may have been a bollock dropped)

October 2020

Raise the Roof
The Elevator
Best Seat in the House
Hot Squat
Things That Go Bump in the Night

1 Like

That looks ok.
But if I was the person on the bottom I would be draping my lower leg over the shoulder of the person on top, rather than pointing my toes aimlessly at the ceiling.

2 Likes

November 2020

Hold on Tight                  Take a Knee
Hold On TightTake a Knee
      On Your Marks                The Good Side
On Your Marks The Good Side

4 Likes

Fab post thanks @Ian_Chimp! @MsR I’ve seen the book floating around a few times. Is it worth it? Think I might get it as a stocking filler for Mr. He always chuckles when he gets the POTW emails…

ETA - darn it! I’ve just gone to see and its out of stock. Its in the sale so someone must have snapped it up.

3 Likes

The on your marks one has particularly made me laugh. I’m only 5’2" and I just have visions of me going flying after a vigorous thrust from Mr :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

The Position book is normally in the 3 for £15 offer. It’s not on at the minute, but might come back after Black Friday? :crossed_fingers:

And I don’t think I could do any of these positions. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Forever_his can you sign up for an email if it comes back into stock?
It is worth buying.
It is good on variations of favourite positions, and good for a laugh when it comes to a few of the more outlandish ones.
It is also good for adding a bit of variety. For us, the bed in our place. In our wild youth we tried over armchairs, tables, used the back of the sofa etc - it reminded us of those times.

2 Likes

Yes I did do the email thing so am hoping it comes back in stock for Christmas! I’m excited to get it now. Thanks for your info :smiley:

2 Likes

The book is back in stock! I got the email today :raised_hands: :hugs:

3 Likes