Positions of the Week (old)

The book is back in stock! I got the email today :raised_hands: :hugs:

3 Likes
Positions of the Week

Access All AreasWrapped in YouTipping PointHorse and CarriageFroggy StyleSwings and RoundaboutsThe JockeySide SaddleHead FirstSide HustleCheek to CheekBridge to the HeavensFirst Past the PostOver the TopBottoms UpBack in the SaddleSidewind HerGrip it GoodLift OffDeep G DivingDinner DateAim to PleasePark and RideClitar HeroKinky CrossroadsPleasure SlideJoy RideLiberated LoverSitting PrettyTake a SeatThe Close-UpStairway to HeavenThe SpiderThe PretzelSky HighStand to AttentionHeavenly RaiseChairway to HeavenThighs the LimitRaise the RoofThe ElevatorBest Seat in the HouseHot SquatThings that go Bump in the NightHold on TightTake a KneeOn Your MarksThe Good SideTingle All The WayRise and ShineMighty NeilWild Thing

6 Likes

January 2021

A Leg Up                 
A Leg Up

3 Likes

We could do with a leg up after 2020. :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

The links don’t work now the website has been updated. There’s a fresh one below. :+1:

Positions of the Week

The Massive One

Crossed LoversBabe BendoverDoggie and the ButterflyOpen SesameHorsing AroundLazy Leg-OverThe SandwichStand and DeliverThe HeavyweightThe VoyeurThigh MasterStanding DoggyBackwards CowgirlSexy SpoonThe Love SeatThe WaterfallThe KnotThe DancerClose EncounterDownward DoggyT-junctionThe ThroneMissionaryThe WheelbarrowThe GrindLazy LoversReverse CowgirlLock 'n' RockJigsawThe PillarThe MermaidHead Over HeelsTip to ToeSpace HopperThe HammockThe CorkscrewHot SeatVoyeur's DelightSexy YogaRaunchy RiderThe Cover UpLusty LeanMission ImpossibleThe Leg Lift The JockeyUp Against ItTight SqueezeThe Right AngleTable TopArmadilloHooked on YouThe StarfishDial L for LoveRolling in the DeepThe GoddessThe Love HugRaise of GloryHard PressThe Cuddle HuddleThe Multi-TaskerThe Right TangleSunday MorningSleigh RideThe KiteFlip ReverseAccess All AreasWrapped in YouTipping PointHorse and CarriageFroggy StyleSwings and RoundaboutsThe JockeySide SaddleHead FirstSide HustleCheek to CheekBridge to the HeavensFirst Past the PostOver the TopBottoms UpBack in the SaddleSidewind HerGrip it GoodLift OffDeep G DivingDinner DateAim to PleasePark and RideClitar HeroKinky CrossroadsPleasure SlideJoy RideLiberated LoverSitting PrettyTake a SeatThe Close-UpStairway to HeavenThe SpiderThe PretzelSky HighStand to AttentionHeavenly RaiseChairway to HeavenThighs the LimitRaise the RoofThe ElevatorBest Seat in the HouseHot SquatThings that go Bump in the NightHold on TightTake a KneeOn Your MarksThe Good SideTingle All The WayRise and ShineMighty NeilWild Thing

That’s as many as I could find. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Good Effort.

1 Like

I was toying with the idea the other week, but then I spotted they’d started replacing some of the old ones with the new style, so I thought I’d better get a wriggle on. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Amazing! Thanks for compiling this list. Going to have to make a start on completing them all haha

2 Likes

I’ll repost this one so it’s after the Massive One (I’m not going to edit that too much in case it implodes :slightly_smiling_face:)

January 2021

The Saturday emails have been getting a different position than the blog for the last couple of weeks, so I thought I’d put both in here. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Email:

Jigsaw                       Deep G-Diving
Jigsaw Deep G-Diving
       The Mermaid              Wrapped in You
The Mermaid Wrapped in You

Blog:

A Leg Up                       The Banquet
A Leg Up The Banquet
   Over the Rainbow             Mirror Mirror
Over the Rainbow Mirror Mirror

3 Likes

@Forever_his
Just read your comment and laughed. My OH isn’t tallest either and she’d probably say the same. It does look like a fun position though.:smiley:

Well, this was supposed to be a re-post with working links, but it seems a lot of them didn’t make it. :slightly_frowning_face: I’ll pare out the missing ones. :+1:

Positions of the Week

The Massive Big? One

Crossed LoversThe Babe BendoverDoggie and the ButterflyOpen SesameHorsing AroundLazy Leg-OverThe SandwichStand and DeliverThe HeavyweightThe VoyeurThigh MasterStanding DoggyBackwards CowgirlSexy SpoonThe Love SeatThe WaterfallThe KnotThe DancerClose EncounterDownward DoggyT-junctionThe ThroneMissionaryThe WheelbarrowThe GrindLazy LoversReverse CowgirlLock 'n' RockJigsawThe PillarThe MermaidHead Over HeelsTip to ToeSpace HopperThe HammockThe CorkscrewHot SeatVoyeur's DelightSexy YogaRaunchy RiderThe Cover UpLusty LeanMission ImpossibleThe Leg LiftThe JockeyUp Against ItTight SqueezeThe Right AngleTable TopArmadilloHooked on YouThe StarfishDial L for LoveRolling in the DeepThe GoddessThe Love HugRaise of GloryHard PressThe Cuddle HuddleThe Multi-TaskerThe Right TangleSunday MorningSleigh RideThe KiteFlip ReverseAccess All AreasWrapped in YouTipping PointHorse and CarriageFroggy StyleSwings and RoundaboutsThe JockeyDeep G DivingThe Close-UpHot SquatHold on TightTake a KneeOn Your MarksThe Good SideTingle All The WayRise and ShineMighty NeilWild Thing

5 Likes

Thanks for pulling together, I think this put a different spin on the 21 day fitness challenges you here about

3 Likes

February 2021

Double Duty                        Airplane
Double Duty image
         Sofa Surfer                        
Sofa Surfer

4 Likes

There is a brand spanking new Positions of the Week topic. Hurrah! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like