Powerful bullet vibrators?

hi, I've bought from the 'death by orgasm' range of bullets three times now and they're absolutely great. Unfortunately all three have broken!

I'm looking for a bullet that's just as powerful (or even more so). Most of the ones out there simply aren't powerful enough, so if anyone has any recommendations I'd be grateful to hear them :)

Another vote for the Lelo Mia! - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703

Bargain luxury toy that's powerful, discreet and amazing value. It's USB rechargeable too.

Definitely Mia! So amazing, beautiful, rechargeable, so powerful that I never use the higher settings. You will love it and wonder why on earth you waited so long to get one, it's the only vibrator I use now.

Thanks guys!

Sorry to hijack your thread, but my OH is after something really powerful too. She likes the power of the AS slimwave rabbit, but I'd like her to use it as we're having sex and it gets in the way, so a bullet would be great. But we find they're usually noisy and nowhere powerful enough. Would anyone have any ideas? I think I posted about this before but can't find the post! Thanks :)

uxo wrote:

Sorry to hijack your thread, but my OH is after something really powerful too. She likes the power of the AS slimwave rabbit, but I'd like her to use it as we're having sex and it gets in the way, so a bullet would be great. But we find they're usually noisy and nowhere powerful enough. Would anyone have any ideas? I think I posted about this before but can't find the post! Thanks :)

Still the Mia. Seriously. It's the quietest, most powerful vibrator ever, slightly bigger than the typical bullet so will be easier to hold and you will struggle to hear it when in use.

Thanks PinkPolkaDot, just did some reading about both mentioned here and as you say the Mia is said to be quiet. Best start saving some pennies!

uxo wrote:

Thanks PinkPolkaDot, just did some reading about both mentioned here and as you say the Mia is said to be quiet. Best start saving some pennies!

There are a few ways you can save money, if you fill out the shopzilla surveys you usually get a £5 money off discount code if you spend over £20 :)

What a great idea I'll go and check that out! I've not got quite enough Oh points which is a pity!