Practicing BDSM during pandemic

BDSM is a big part of my life but because of covid-19 I haven't been able to practice it in the ways I used to. I'm very careful and practice physical distancing, so I regularly meet only one of my partners.

I thought it might be helpful for others to read about alternatives that have worked for me, or some that aren't my thing but might work for others! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

------------------------------------------------------------------

- Getting to know new people online: Send private messages with fellow kinksters to see if you're compatible for when the pandemic is over.

- Participate in online acivities: Webinars, hang-outs, after work meet-ups etc. I live in Sweden so I've been looking for such events and activities on fetopia (the swedish equivalent of fetlife). You can check what's available in your country or region, or even worldwide - just be aware of any time zone differences.

- Online assignments/ domination at a distance: The sub can take up assignments to do at a distance. For example taking sexy/ humiliating photos, finding a motherboard within my price range that is compatible with my other pc components, compiling music playlists for me etc.

- Try out new things: What are you curious about but haven't tried yet? I gave online roleplay another chance (sadly, not for me).

- Try out new instruments and toys: No matter if you're a dom or a sub, you can use various instruments/ toys on yourself. This way you'll get a better understanding of how they feel and even learn where your boundaries are.

- Masturbation: Use toys, props or just your fantasy while masturbating.

- Sexchat/ videochat: With your partner or with someone new. Explore various kinky fantasies.

- Educate yourself: Watch informational and instructional videos, read articles or participate in forums so that you can learn more about your kinks and fetishes, safety precautions, techniques etc.

- Practice on your own: Learn how to handle whips, floggers etc or how to engage in bondage properly and safely.

- Work on your profile: If you have a fetlife profile or something like that, put in the time, thought and effort to make it really representative of who you are, what you enjoy and what you're looking for.

------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about those ideas? Can you improve them? Have you tried something else that worked for you? ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)