Pre op trans

I am so sorry to hear you experienced this treatment, it is unexceptionable. You required a service they provide and your body shape should not stop them from delivering that service. I’ve only ever been fitted at both Debenhams and Marks and Spencer’s but Bravissimo and John Lewis apparently do fitting’s too, not sure at the moment with covid restrictions. But again different shops, different size, different styles different size. Good luck.

Being a transgender woman myself, I’ve found good luck with going for camis with built in shelf-bras as opposed to actual bras. The perk is as you grow, you won’t need to purchase new bras and it doubles as a top once it gets warmer out. They are also much easier to find than bras with small cup and large bands (If you suffer from that like I do).

1 Like

The issue with Camis is that getting one long enough in the body is difficult, I’m 6ft 6

2 Likes

@Emily_Bishop_89 Hi

Did you read my last post, if you would like some help, have read of it, and then let me know what you would like help with. I can’t do much to help if you don’t let me know.

Try Boux Avenue. They are lovely in there and I’m sure they would be able to help you out x

sorry, i have read it but i currently have my mother round here at the moment.

@Emily_Bishop_89 When ever you are ready, I will do as much as I can to help you.

1 Like

I’m 6’2" and have the classic upside-down triangle shape, so I completely understand what you are talking about! I ended having to go with a longer style for the obvious reasons. Like literally the ones that show the cami going down past the models butt? Those are the only ones that fit normal for me. Outside of that, I’m sorry I can’t be of more help. I live in the US so available stores to help out are a bit different.

@Emily_Bishop_89 Have you resolved your query?

i am so sorry for the delayed reply, but yes i have now been able to get a bra fitting

3 Likes