Preferred position for 69

I looked at this thread and had a dumb moment, I thought 69 was a position in its own right.

Whenever we do it it's always me on top. Never done it sideways, surely it must hurt your neck to keep your head elevated enough to lick?

Me and the OH dont really do 69 though, it's much more comfortable to give each other separate oral.

Ecksvie wrote:

I looked at this thread and had a dumb moment, I thought 69 was a position in its own right.

Whenever we do it it's always me on top. Never done it sideways, surely it must hurt your neck to keep your head elevated enough to lick?

Me and the OH dont really do 69 though, it's much more comfortable to give each other separate oral.

Thighs can make a nice pillow!

Usually it does hurt a bit, actually it more hurts when you move your neck after its been fixed in a position for a while... but its bloody good giving head so its worth it! Its also a bit hard to actually lick the entrance and only really suitable for licking clit. I do prefer her on top... but thats because I'm a bit perverted and love a pussy hard against my face.

Ecksvie wrote:

He leans on my lowest thigh and I use a pillow! He does get a bit of neck ache though.

Side by side is the favoured one for us - there is less pain in my neck and shoulders which I appreciate.

Ax

I always prefer her on top

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Im glad im not the only one not to have tried on our sides......See wanda :Dwi:D

Hey I wasn't knocking it!

I just found it hard to understand how people hadn't 'discovered' it... :S

Thats ok lol, I can't believe it either :P

Appologies but i not got a clue what :Dwi:D was. I thing the little one might of being trying to help with the typing :S

SH.1988 wrote:

Stood up ;-) , Or Miss-SH on top

how do you do it stood up? one of you must be very strong..

only ever got to do this with one bloke before and I liked it both ways.. him on top let felt good as I like a cock in my mouth.. me on top felt good as he relaxed more so gave better oral. sideways never quite worked, i got back ache for curving so he could reach better

I have to say that if it's 69 I'm happy in ANY postition!!!!!

We do various - me on top, her on top side to side ... hmmmmmmmmm it's all lovely!

Well I have tried 69s in many ways but on our sides has deffinetly been the best so far.

Sideways here! SG x

Me on top usually,sometimes sideways. Though i do prefer separate oral myself,the OH is happy with either as long as he's doing/getting it!

fluffykitty wrote:

SH.1988 wrote:

Stood up ;-) , Or Miss-SH on top

how do you do it stood up? one of you must be very strong..

She hooks knees over my shoulders and locks 1 leg round the back of my neck, and firmly clings ahold of my legs while my tongue goes wild on her clit. Once as she came i dropped her as she was jolting around too much, But it was funny after lol

I dislike being on top as I find it hard to co-ordinate lol

However, I like him on top and I like sideways but I do not like upside down (the standing one) purely because again I find it hard to concentrate etc.

I can take or leave a 69 - I much prefer to be in control of a situation.

side ways is always good when in the bath

lady on top easy access to other body parts mmmm

I had ever only tried 69 recently on my side and wow makes it much easier for me to give my other half a bj...... infact im able to deep throat in that position much to my partners enjoyment.

Normally my OH goes on top. We have done it on our sides but unfortunatly I have something sticking out that makes it more difficult on our sides and it is not a huge cock.

I'm not that keen on 69. I like to be able to concentrate!! But if we do I suppose me on top...

Having never done it on our sides before I suggested it last night but it wasn't long before I jumped back on top, guess me on top just works for us. x

Any position works for us, but different moods dicate different styles. Usually her on top tho.

has to be side by side for mutual pleasure but if i want to make sure she gets in the mood her ontop so everything is accessable ;-)