Pregnancy and sex...

My OH have always been quite a sexual couple and I'm 7 months pregnant now with my first baby.

Having read online that people go off sex when expecting, we've found we are the opposite! We literally can't keep our hands off each other. The sex is the best it's been in such a long time! Did anyone else experience this?

xx

Oh yes! I've turned into a nymphomaniac with both of my pregnancies as soon as the morning sickness had eased off. Poor hubby didn't know what had hit him at first. Enjoy it as you'll be tired once your baby is here..although we still managed to get frisky a couple of weeks after our son was born.
As long as you don't have any medical issues there's no problem with sex right up until your waters break, so have fun!

Must be the hormones!

we've even started trying loads of new things too.... Might have another baby just to go through this again! Hah

Hello :) congratulations!

I'm 5 months and 3 weeks pregnant also with my first baby! I started getting my sex drive back after I when past the 4 month stage because for me the morning sickness didn't go till then. X

Yea the first four months I was lucky if I managed to get up without being sick...but from around 5 months the sex drove is back with a passion!

congratulations also :-)

First of all congratulations! My OH wanted it constantly during both her pregnancies and I find pregnant women extremely attractive so...yeah we were at it constantly up to the point she went in to give birth lol

Mrs Scott wrote:

Must be the hormones!

we've even started trying loads of new things too.... Might have another baby just to go through this again! Hah

Just to warn you I was even worse during my second pregnancy.. Wore out two rabbits and my lovely hubby! We were certainly more adventurous too. All of my friends thought I was crazy because they never wanted sex again, but I loved the way my body was changing and so did hubby. Great to hear others are enjoying pregnancy too!!

Thank you

i think my OH likes pregnant women too as he's never been so open or horny!

He's away for a month (booo!) but he's constantly sending pics/messages/videos!

It's good it's not just us then!

i was like a sexual beast, for the most part but when I hit 8 and a half months, it became agony after orgasming. It sets your foo foo muscles off into contractions (not the giving birth type) and it actually hurt :(

I was super horny all the way through my pregnancy, it got a bit annoying near the end when I was so big lol. But in general I did enjoy it :)

Aww I've been lucky only been sick about 5 times.

ladies, in the last months of your pregnancies, did you not find that after sex, the spasms in the tummy area, were annoying? Or was I the only one :(

Mind you, I lost 4 stone in each pregnancy but was the size of a hotel. Not kidding, pre preg was an 18, before i dropped the kids, I reached a 26!! being serious, was like an air balloon lol

I wasn't actually sick with either of my pregnancies, just felt a big queasy. But, in my 3rd trimester my sex drive went through the roof ! Both of my labours started after having sex broke my waters and both of my daughters were born a week early, so if you're getting a bit fed up near the end of your pregnancy. . . . lol ;)

Blueeyes82 wrote:

ladies, in the last months of your pregnancies, did you not find that after sex, the spasms in the tummy area, were annoying? Or was I the only one :(

Mind you, I lost 4 stone in each pregnancy but was the size of a hotel. Not kidding, pre preg was an 18, before i dropped the kids, I reached a 26!! being serious, was like an air balloon lol

I didn't find them annoying, just a bit weird, but I would have preferred not to have them lol.

I'm 7 months and don't feel anything bad.... Only good :-)

I've put on a lot of weight but for someone who is usually very body conscious, I've accepted it and feel sexy with my whale like form! But I think OH is making an active effort to make me feel good. (Not complaining!)

Just to jump in, I have to say that I find pregnant women very very very sexy. In fact it's probably my all time favourite kinks x

Satan42 wrote:

Just to jump in, I have to say that I find pregnant women very very very sexy. In fact it's probably my all time favourite kinks x

I'm really starting to think my partner has! Loves everything. My big boobs, my big belly, my big bum......

Either that or he just genuinely likes a larger lady!

I wish this had been the case with my wife. Unfortunately, she was really not into it at all and barely let me near her during the pregnancy.

Such a shame too as I find pregnant women so attractive and she looked amazing when she was pregnant.

![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I was in and out of hospital alot during my pregnancy, I actually begged to them to let them go to my in laws house which the hospital thought was only a 15-20 minute car ride away Just to sneak home to have sex with the o/h.

Cuddlekins wrote:

I was in and out of hospital alot during my pregnancy, I actually begged to them to let them go to my in laws house which the hospital thought was only a 15-20 minute car ride away Just to sneak home to have sex with the o/h.

this made me chuckle lol