Pregnant sex!

HIya, so im new here!

Im 21 weeks pregnant with number 3 and in the last 6 weeks my lost libido has returned and im making the most of it in case it buggers off again!!

Ive put in an order for me and hubby for some lovely toys to get using, hopefully they will be here tomorrow!!

Anyway, im new to toys (i know, wierd right but i never have the time, energy or motivation for sex usually!) so we are going to be gentle, particularly due to being pregnant but does anyone have any good tips for pregnant sex?? xx

Hello, and welcome!

How did it go with the other two pregnancies you had? There are lots of threads on here with tips and such about this topic if you search around. I can't help you in any other way, never been pregnant before.

If I'm honest, when I was having sex during pregnancy it quite often left me feeling a bit seasick 🙈 motion of the ocean indeed!
But generally once I got too big to feel comfortable going on top, we resorted to spooning so I wasn't getting jiggled about so much, or occasionally doggy, using a lot of pillows to support my ginormous bump. My sex drive went through the roof so was having sex most days, and using a rabbit nearly every day too 😅

Hi and welcome!

May I ask what you've ordered? 

Make sure to wash yourself and the toy before and after use to avoid bacterias and infections. Enjoy and congrats on baby number 3!

Hi! Congratulations! On both baby and sex drive!

If your husband is quite lengthy, getting on top might be wise. I have a short cervix and it can be uncomfortable to be penetrated too deeply, far more so when pregnant. So if you have this issue or begin to experience it, this can help.

If you do get on top, ask hubby to steady you with his hands on your hips, you know that centre of gravity seems impossible to pinpoint!

If you doggy lying down, prop a pillow under your belly to support it so you don't strain the ligaments (super painful) also pop pillows between your knees to open up. Letting him lift your leg is not a good idea.

I'm sure you know that the joints and ligaments soften during pregnancy (and up to a year post pregnancy) and this means that you are at risk of injury. You do not want that. Not. At. All.

Gently does it, which I know you wrote, but I don't just mean thrusting. Every position you should choose for your own comfort, that body will be taking you through labour and beyond, you want it in tip top shape!

Gentle stretching good, legs roughly split in the heat of the moment bad (until not pregnant!)

Last of all, if your husband is the type to blow air at your vulva during oral, he must not do this when you're pregnant, it's dangerous.

Enjoy your toys!!!

Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome!

I have ordered :

Bondage Boutique Adjustable Nipple Clamps, Lovehoney BASICS Anal Prober 7 Inch, Lovehoney Pleasure Probe 5 Function Vibrating Prostate Massager, Jerry Giant Extra Girthy Realistic Dildo with Suction Cup 6 Inch, Lovehoney Lifelike Eva Super Tight Pocket Pussy, Cupid's Smoothie Classic Vibrator 6.5 Inch, Double Diver Double Penetration Strap On Vibrating Cock Ring, Lovehoney BASICS Triple Cock Ring Set (3 Pack) Clear (Clear), plus lube and toy cleaner. 

Hubby was a little nervous when i showed him the prostate massger!! But he has agreed to try it and i think hes secretly excited about it lol

Weve done a little anal play and sex a couple of times but not much - in looking forward to trying the double penetration toy!!!

Ive just found a fantastic position for doggy, i was kneeling upright holding the end of the headboard and he was able to really do me fairly hard without it hurting at all, i guess because of the angle. It felt amazing but I wish i could come through doggy style but i cant seem to get it to hit the right spot.

Sweet cherries, youre absolutly right about the going easy thing, that is the hardest part, trying to find a comfy position!!! Hubbys is really gentle though and takes things at my pace. He is fantastic at what he does ;) to be fair though he should be after 15 years!!!

What toys do you guys like best? x

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Hi! Congratulations! On both baby and sex drive!

If your husband is quite lengthy, getting on top might be wise. I have a short cervix and it can be uncomfortable to be penetrated too deeply, far more so when pregnant. So if you have this issue or begin to experience it, this can help.

If you do get on top, ask hubby to steady you with his hands on your hips, you know that centre of gravity seems impossible to pinpoint!

If you doggy lying down, prop a pillow under your belly to support it so you don't strain the ligaments (super painful) also pop pillows between your knees to open up. Letting him lift your leg is not a good idea.

I'm sure you know that the joints and ligaments soften during pregnancy (and up to a year post pregnancy) and this means that you are at risk of injury. You do not want that. Not. At. All.

Gently does it, which I know you wrote, but I don't just mean thrusting. Every position you should choose for your own comfort, that body will be taking you through labour and beyond, you want it in tip top shape!

Gentle stretching good, legs roughly split in the heat of the moment bad (until not pregnant!)

Last of all, if your husband is the type to blow air at your vulva during oral, he must not do this when you're pregnant, it's dangerous.

Enjoy your toys!!!

Sweet Cherries, this is very valuable information for future reference for a "newbie" on this subject! May I ask why is it "dangerous" "to blow air at your vulva"? :/

Never blow into the vulva/vagina , not sure why but know not goog to do so, can't really remember that far back re pregnant sex, but can remember (though rather early at the moment ) after birth when we had sex I would drink my wife's milk from her breasts , ok not for everyone but if you both don't mind it's sensual for both of you. Just for the record the milk is very sweet no wonder babies like it! And no it won't deprive the little one supply is unlimited , I got quite adept at latching the little one on whilst my wife was asleep to feed so that one got fed and the other managed to get much better sleep good for both of them.

without bursting your bubble, if any of those products are 100% body safe, i would advise not to use them vaginally during pregnancy. This is because products that are rubber, jelly, mixed silicone are porous (little holes in the material) and will gather bacteria, no matter how clean you keep it. And the last thing you want, is to add in germs to the vaginal canal, esp if your cervix is s oft or open.