Premature ejacula ..... sorry!

Boys and girls, has the terrible spectre of premature ejaculation ever visited your sex life? Guys, what did you try to do about it? Gals, how did you cope with it?

Of course Mr.N doesn't suffer from such a condition - on a good day he can last oooh a good two minutes! LOL!

I think we have all had this happen to us at some stage in our lives even the Mrs has had her o too early somtimes. I think its all about rates of arousal for males, if arousal is too quick an early o is probable .

On the other hand slow build up leads to sustained love making , for me if I can reach a plateau of arousal I can last a very long time sometimes too long , but that is only possible if things are taken sowly at the start but we dont always have the time for long love making so a quicky is all we can have sadly .

So I think the key to avoid PM is good slow foreplay and getting your man to a plateau stage of arousal .

Yes, very occasionally had this problem when I was younger, still have it sometimes on the few occasions we try anal ...

Problem has often been the other way round, I go on for quite a long while without getting there, whereas she's often quick and not multi-orgasmic - can be done after 3 or 4 minutes and I'm still going for another 20 plus. Sometimes we can get too obsessed with my orgasm, as I know sometimes I feel reasonably satisfied even though I haven't reached orgasm (and other times it feels an absolute imperative!)

yes had this trouble a few times. only ever occurred on one night stands (all 3). I put it down to when I'm nervous. As soon as with someone I'm comfortable with and known for more than 2 hours then I'm a regular stud!

naughtyboy wrote:

yes had this trouble a few times. only ever occurred on one night stands (all 3). I put it down to when I'm nervous. As soon as with someone I'm comfortable with and known for more than 2 hours then I'm a regular stud!

That is so true yes I think being nervous is the key to PE probably one of those early man reactions kinda fuck and go .

Wrt ladies quick o the mrs says when it happens its no where near as good as a good long session first pretty much the same for me too .

it has happened, and has a tendency to happen when im tired, or stressed, or worried about something. which unfortunately is more often than not!!! i enjoy playing though, using toys on the missus for example, that usually gives me time to calm down, and make sure she gets hers before i get mine. to be fair, the longer ones tend to be the spontaneous ones.

If you have foreskin I think it also related to how much you have been getting it recently.

Just the act of penetration, if the foreskin has not been pushed back can cause an untimely departure for me if I have been active for a bit.

What I have found helps with the stretching (for me) is a penis pump, skin slips back a lot easier.

There is always booze to slow things down as well ...

Do any of the creams really work?

Here's a link to LoveHoney's Delay Sprays and Creams ordered by Rating.

China Brush comes out top and has 12 reviews, some quite detailed.

Durex Play Longer does well too.

But if you don't like the idea of rubbing something in, then have a go on the Stud Strap - a lot of people have found it really effective and fun to use.

Boy did l ever suffer from pe, and nothing to do with physical education... oh bugger actually it was!!! My first girlfriend - Anne of the Right thigh!!! had an exquisite and small pussy, was all l could do to get inside her, nothing to do with vaginisimus, and a few strokes whilst entranced with her fab breasts used to trip me over ebery time.

Glad to report that years of solitary vice have cured me of the problem, and actually the reverse is true these days !!!

Well you did ask.

Tallboy

I had (I think!) one guy once who climbed on top as it were and by the time he got there was saying 'that's was good' What was? I must have blinked and missed it.