Presents

What toys or sexy cloths did you get for Christmas
Crotchless knickers stocking and a new vibrator

3 Likes

I didnā€™t get anything for myself, but had squirreled away a fair few items of sexy lingerie and other stuff from here over the last few months to fill a sexy stocking!

3 Likes

Lingerie, Red and Fur-lined. Unfortunately forgot matching panties :wink:

2 Likes

Nothing as yet, hopefully sale will start soon, gonna treat myself to a couple of personal treats

Sale is already on :blush:

4 Likes

8 Inch lifelike lover vibrating dildo, big bottle of lube, heart shaped riding crop and nipple tassels which I can spin.

5 Likes

I got her a new 7ā€ lifelike dildo not sold here though :flushed: and a book of erotic stories similar to the ones that used to be in scarlet magazine. She loves both

1 Like

One of my partners got me a Doxy wand, the Fierce Black Leather-Look skirt and knickers and attachments for the wand. A play partner got me the Bodywand wand.

Sadly I canā€™t find my adapter (I live in Sweden) so Iā€™ve ordered one and have to wait a few days before I can use my wands! :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I got an inflatable butt plug which is amazing!

And this project!

got my wife these https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37228

1 Like

No naughty fun gifts this time. :weary:

Nothing for me but OH says she bought a few things from LH. So sneaky. Now itā€™s a waiting game til she surprises me some night.

OH received a Soraya 2 , response was a little lukewarm as ā€œ have enough toys nowā€ a little disappointed to say the least. Also had the Sex marks the spot game which we tried .

1 Like

We have each other

Lingerie
Sex dice
Flogger

I bought my OH a sex swing, yet to use so hopefully we both enjoy it! Not used one before so fingers crossed, so many possibilities

1 Like

Havenā€™t bought anything in ages but tempted buy some sale lingerie. Just need to decide, Iā€™m terrible for filling my basket then changing my mind.

2 Likes