Prince Albert piercings, Hot or Not?

I have had a Prince Albert for a few years now. I thought about it for a long time before going through with it, my wife took some convincing. Very difficult to answer the why question.
I thought she would like it in the end, so to speak. But she tolerates it but not during sex.
I have gone to size 0 which is 8mm. I don't use a ring, I use a curved barbell which is quite distinct.
What are peoples thoughts?

Not hot for me personally. Makes me cross my legs and say ouch, and not the sort of ouch I normally like :)

Have you tried it of is it the thought of it that puts you off?

The thought... I've had piercings, but heightened sensitivity in certain places makes things like nipples and cock an absolute no-no. Not even for £100,000!!!

I know what you are saying I does make the legs cross just at the thought. But it increases sensation in a good way.

I dont want the prince albert but would like something that is underneth or on the side of the shaft. the prince reminds of a chain link for some reason.

3 Likes

Nope. I like piercings but in such an intimate area I couldn't do as I'm prone to keloids even with the greatest of care and apart from that a Prince Albert just reminds me of this idiot who used it as a excuse to pull his cock out at any opportunity as he had it done. Nope, I like my piercings out on show and I like an unadorned penis.

1 Like

Don't know if they're hot, but I have one that's really thick at 12mm my wife has a Vch and her inner labia done she's surprised I had it done given I'm not a needle person, never take it out and not had an issue anal or vaginal.

1 Like

Like the idea of one, but not whats involved. Got a tight foreskin here, so not sure if it would work really.

1 Like

Not for me. I like piercings but a pierced cock doesn't turn me on or anything. I'd worry it would rip out and get lost inside me during sex.

1 Like

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Not for me. I like piercings but a pierced cock doesn't turn me on or anything. I'd worry it would rip out and get lost inside me during sex.

No it won't get pulled out, and my quite heavy ring (3oz) is in two halves and makes a totally smooth full ring my wife's never complained about it inside her in spite of its weight.
1 Like

I'm indifferent to them. I don't find them hot but I'd never object to them in any way.

1 Like

Always fancied one but never had the nerve to do it. To old now

1 Like

charlie47 wrote:

I was past 40 when I got mine,

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

charlie47 wrote:

I was past 40 when I got mine,

Me too, you are never too old!

ToGildALily wrote:

Nope. I like piercings but in such an intimate area I couldn't do as I'm prone to keloids even with the greatest of care and apart from that a Prince Albert just reminds me of this idiot who used it as a excuse to pull his cock out at any opportunity as he had it done. Nope, I like my piercings out on show and I like an unadorned penis.

I know what you mean but I would never want people to know that I have a PA it's private.

ToGildALily wrote:

I know what you mean but I would never want people to know that I have a PA it's private.

нинаnin wrote:

I'm indifferent to them. I don't find them hot but I'd never object to them in any way.

Good attitude to have. :-)

Personally I have never like the thought of it but then I've never slept with a guy with one so I guess I'm open to the idea if the opportunity arose (No pun intended) but don't consider it hot.

Kitty_Luv wrote:

Personally I have never like the thought of it but then I've never slept with a guy with one so I guess I'm open to the idea if the opportunity arose (No pun intended) but don't consider it hot.

Good that you are open to the idea! ;-)