Problems With Sex

I've been with my wife for 6 years and we've always had a very healthy and fulfilled sex life with no issues at all.

Recently over the last few months we've been having some issues with intercourse. 75% of the time whenever i try to enter her it's too painful for her to let me continue. We spend time before with foreplay and also use lube other than that a bit lost as to what the issue is or how to solve it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Does she specify in what way it's painful? She may be best off seeing a doctor, as vaginas can become complicated for lots of reasons, although it may be simple for a doctor to fix?

Hi Racer, as MrsB has suggested a doctors trip may be a good idea if this is something that has just started happening in the last few months.

If you have never had an issue before and it is painful I think your wife definitely needs to see the dr

She usually says it's a sore feeling that makes it too uncomfortable to carry on and enjoy it.

Perhaps a doctors visit could be a good idea.

Any changes down there especially during or after interiors should be checked. Good luck. It's better to be checked and be nothing than ignore it and ot be serious. Good luck.

Good advice to see a doctor. Like to know 2 areas, how old is your wife and does she perspires excessively lately?