Prostate massage

So im a male and have never tried rhis but i want to. I bought a vibrating prostate massager. How do i know how to find it. I dont just shove it in do it

2 Likes

Hi @mavicmanpilot welcome to the forum!
Try hitting the search bar for prostate massage as there’s been lots of info and advice given on this subject.

I’ve added a link to a very good topic (Prostate super orgasm) for you to read in the meantime.

All the best!

1 Like

Welcome if youre willing standing place one foot on the side of the bath or anything suitable using some lube gently push your middle finger in all the way use a come here motion and you should find the right spot with practice?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and what a question to start on!

For a whole lot of people, finding the prostate is a ridiculously difficult task. Once you’ve then found it, massaging it to the point of ejaculation is then again, a mission for most.

My best advice is to try different toys in different positions. Explore you and get to know your backdoor.
However- besides googles advice - my top tips are:

• The prostate is often described as a walnut-like shape/feel, if you’re using fingers, look for this
  • If you find it and feel like you suddenly need to pee - this is a good thing, it is the feeling before a prostate orgasm. Push through this feeling
  • Related to the above - pee before you play if you’re worried you might just need to pee in the moment
  • A general anal one - enema before play if feces squick you out
  • Lastly, don’t forget that most people can (lightly) massage your prostate well from the outside by rubbing along the perineum - both sensations at once might help. (This may also help you locate it on the inside)
2 Likes

Welcome to the forum dude :partying_face: first you want some nice water based anal lube to ply it up with and then take it slow and steady… perhaps try after having a bath as you’ll be more relaxed.
The prostate is located about a fingers length in facing towards your belly button… you can use your penis as a guide as it extends internally and be felt through the anal wall till you reach the prostate. Be sure to massage gently as it is a delicate part of the body :wink:

It’s amazing mate, which one did you get? It don’t happen straight away, takes time. I got one that was seemed to be top recommendation, felt great of course but wanted to try something bigger to try get the orgasm. The bigger one was sore at 1st, need a few drinks before I tried it but fine one in. Have had one proper orgasm from it, Was best orgasm I have ever had. It took a few attempts and even that time took over an hour of having it in. So much fun came out of me, I wasn’t even hard which made it better. Try hard not to touch your cock, concentrate on the feeling from behind. I have come close since, got a feeling of unreal pleasure literally all over my body, never felt anything like it, lost the full orgasm but amazing. Patients is so important, don’t give up if doesn’t get close straight away. I’m still pretty new to it too so keep me posted how you get on

I’ve got an NJoy wand and although I haven’t hit the super-o yet I am very very close and much closer with the NJoy than I have been with my previous vibrating massager.
With regards to technique, I would agree with a post above linking to another converstion on here.
All I’d say is enjoy! Even if you don’t get the super-o it definitely adds to the orgasm

Think I need to move onto another level of toy. Something bit bigger n more powerful. Any tips?

1 Like

Still working on getting to the super O!

I have a plethora of toys, and love my ‘bum fun’ time. There are plenty of videos on a certain website and other places than can help.

Just lie back … relax and enjoy - I do xx

R xx

if it is designed as a prostate massager it will automatically hit the right spot. So relax and let the toy do its thing. Just dont shove it in dry without any prep. Happy experimenting.