Prostate Milking

If you've seen my other posts on this site - he's rather into medical play (well, we both are actually) so I was thinking of incorporating it into his 'appointment', rather fitting I thought!

This also means I'll be wearing latex gloves so that should make things easier. If he likes it then I think I'll have him on all fours. I'm not going to push him too far though. I think he'd tell me if it wasn't for him but as he's already into anal play, I'm sure he won't say no. I have all the time in the world, and I'll take things very slow. I'm no stranger to anal play so any tensions and I'll wait for them to pass.

This will be our first time for medical play and milking. Lucky boy.

What's your thoughts on alcohol? I can keep him sober as a judge by telling him he's driving otherwise he'd have 3-4 units of alcohol. Certainly not drunk - or even tipsy. But alcohol has its pros and cons. Good idea or bad idea in this instance?

I *love* all fours so I'm sure he will, too. If you're combining it with medical play then that's probably the best position, in terms of realism.

I wouldn't advise intoxication but what's 3-4 units? A couple of pints worth? I doubt that would make much difference, to be honest. I certainly wouldn't worry about that at all.

Ruffled sheets, can I use some or parts of your posts about prostate milking in my blog?

Thanking you.

It seems this topic needed covering! You'll be pleased to hear I'm all out of questions.. for now :)

@MasqueradeMinx - Of course, but I can write you a proper post, if you like :-)

ruffledsheets wrote:

@MasqueradeMinx - Of course, but I can write you a proper post, if you like :-)

That would be great. Describtions as indepth as you can. Please make it as scentific as possible without being boring External Media Oh and being a woman, I really do not know anything about the feeling and the OH isn't very communcative with feelings of pleasure apart from moans and that was good. In short, please describe as best you can the feelings at each step of the way. This will make it easier for people to reconigse if they are doing it right or not.

If you would email me the post once it is done it would be very much appreciate. My email is masquerademinx@hotmail.co.uk

Ms M wrote:

This will be our first time for medical play and milking. Lucky boy.

lucky boy indeed! That does sound extremely hot, Nurse M. External Media

Sooooo folks. I couldn't wait any longer and I slipped him the finger last night. Didn't work.

I know it was my first attempt and his first experience of it, but I'm left feeling quite frustrated.

He was very relaxed, I treaded carefully - went slower than usual, extra lube, even a little penis stimulation..

I'm not 100% sure I found the spot, but I found something that was different to everywhere else and sounded like the right place (2inches in, inside wall) It was more of an indent than a lump/polo I thought. I worked on him for quite a long time, he didn't go flaccid though, but then he's very horny so didn't expect him too really.

I made the actual "come hither" motion with my index finger and also tried just rubbing it. I didn't press any harder than say.. erm.... rubbing sleep from your eye? All was not lost though, he did like the extra anal play - deeper than usual (normally I just tease), and his orgasm was very strong. Had him lifting off the bed.

I reached as far as my finger would let me.

Where should I go from here??

Keep at it! Its not going to happen right away; I've managed to have my prostate stimulated so far, but I still require penile stimulation to come. The orgasm is definitely more intense with the anal play, so thats good encouragement to keep trying.

Speaking as a guy, it can take a while to mentality get around the idea of coming without my penis being involved. The first couple of times we tried anal play, I just couldn't contain myself and had to have her finish me with her mouth or hand. But I'm slowly growing to appreciate solely anal play, and am hoping to get properly milked sometime soon! So I'd say just go with it, so long as he's happy to continue. Its a completely different experience that goes against everything you grow to assume as a guy when it comes to orgasms, so it may take some time. But results will be seen eventually!

I was definitely expecting too much from it. But that's me all over.

Anyway, I do plan to do it again - I'm actually determined to milk him properly. I got a significant amount of the clear pre-come (compared to hand stimulation), so we're heading down the right track at least.

How hard do you think I should press? I got a fair few swear words out of him when I pushed harder but they were from pleasure. We've not had chance to talk about it so to speak.

Sounds like you're doing everything right.

I like a lot of pressure, but it really depends on your partner. I'd suggest increasing it but ask him to let you know if it ever becomes uncomfortable. I'd certainly suggest at least a little bit more pressure to make it really work.

It can be difficut to tell if it's just pre-cum that's leaking or if you're actually milking him. Most of that depends on the last time he came. The body transfers semen from the testicles to the seminal vesicles over time. The longer without orgasm, the more they'll be and the easier it'll be to prostate milk him. You can, however, increase this by stimulating him beforehand. If you bring him close to orgasm a couple of times, his body will do the same. The only risk with that is that it may be a little frustrating for him if he's not used to that kind of teasing play. Personally, I love it, but I know it's a bit of an acquired taste!

Have you talked about milking with your partners or did it just happen without a conversation?

SnL - We talked about it. We've always been really open about our fantasies etc.. Makes it a lot easier!

Ruffledsheets - I'm definitely going for the extra pressure - I took things extremely slow last time and I know he's begging for me to do it again so this time will be a little more intense. I'm going to go for the extra finger too. He's not against orgasm teasing so guess who'll be getting that tonight!! Haaha! I'm really frustrated with the whole thing actually.

I've been reading up on Fetlife too, hopefully it will happen soon.

SnL- no, we didn't speak about it prior - I discovered it and decided I wanted to try it. Without his permission. Haha, but we're an adventurous couple who can comfortably say 'stop'.

I quite like the idea of Boobaloo doing this, but have the problem that my arse tenses up a lot when she puts anything near it lols.

Hi sexy people

I find a great way to hit the G spot is having your lady mount you with her hips around your waist and you enter her that way... perfect position to hit the Gspot direct... also if you get a suction Dildo and mount it on a low table or against the wall, she can have both world of her arse being fucked at the same time.

Now having my arse played with, milked and probed by a strap-on... wow... my experience is just how sean'snooze explained it.... but i was having my cock sucked by another woman as well as my arse slowly finger fucked... my orgasm was explosive.. and i did not have time or the voice to let the woman sucking my cock, to know how explosive it would be.... she nearly choked lol but i didnt want my arse fucking to stop, wonderful feeling of a male G spot. Lads try it, let your lady explore as you do to her.

Amazing and now i am turned on

looking foward to doing this again soon

naughty thoughts

single Mac xxx

I have written a blog post on prostate milking, if anyone wants to check it out: http://masquerademinx.wordpress.com/2011/06/12/prostate-milking/

wow... just wow...

i tried to go to your site it said was no longer avaliable anymore i wanted to know if you had more info i tried it today think i may have hit the spot after reading ruffeled sheets post did not squirt but did come out slow like pre cum and tasted real sweet Despina Rose wrote:

I have written a blog post on prostate milking, if anyone wants to check it out: http://masquerademinx.wordpress.com/2011/06/12/prostate-milking/

Hi Ms HKM

Aside from all the great advice that's already been provided, a good way to locate the prostate for the first time is to insert your finger (with plenty of lube!) approx 2-3 inches inside. Curl your finger upwards and you'll feel a firmer area of tissue. Rubbing this area with some pressure will cause great pleasure.

The most noticible thing for finding it though is to bring him to orgasm whilst gently fingering and rubbing this area. At the point of climax the prostate will swell noticibly and maintaining a gentle pressure on it will help prolong the orgasm.

Hope that helps and have fun! :)