Public Solo Sessions

Have you ever masturbated in a public? if so where?

Something me and the wife spoke about over a glass of wine, she was shocked at some of the places i have (oops)

In the car while waiting to pick my wife up from the train...

On an Aeroplane on way back from Australia

In a hospital bed LMAO. I had some bladder stones removed 2 years ago and I had my own room instead of being in a ward and well as you can expect being in a hospital bed is boring, so had plenty of opportunity to masturbate ;) My partner visited me every day and I suggested we have a quiet quickie in my hospital room but he was scared of being caught.

Brilliant Emma

When I was younger! Quite a few years ago now! My then girlfriend lived about 50 miles so had a long drive when I would go to pick her up, on more than one occasion she would wanked me and sucked me off whilst I was driving on the trip back to my house! Oh the stupid things you do when your young!!

In the garden last night.... Wife watched from the bedroom....

In a field while walking the dog many years ago. On a beach and in the car.

1 Like

Ermmm.... On a beach, in a car, on a train, in a night club, in a fitting room, at work, in a park and on a ghost train at the fair when it got stuck 🤪🥴🤣 I think I have a problem! Lol

1 Like

In a forest... went for a long walk... Was risky and fun

1 Like

Me and my girlfriend play public games and she often tells me to when I’m out alone or if the are in a pub. Many in public places when I was out for my daily walk on lock down as people wasn’t about a lot so could be more open and add extra risk but have done in a few pub toilets girlfriend dares me and gets me to prove it with photos or videos

Also we have a balcony that comes off our flat that is over looked but often do things together or alone. Like I said we did try a lot more in the public with lockdown and a few ally’s

Pool

Woods

Public bathroom

If I get my favourite fantasies ready, I can have a mini orgasm hands-free. So, anywhere, really. Tight jeans and knowing where the right muscles are. Does that count?

1 Like

Some good ideas... Solo in the car, in work, in the living room with friends in the next room, at the beach, in the pool and hot tub

In a sauna while on holiday in a spa. The spa lady said just out the towel on and nothing else. As soon as I got it on, went for a shower first as you do! Then we went into 2 different saunas, one was hotter than the other. Anyway, my partners towel came undone and her boobs popped out. I was hard anyway and said wow! Then she replied have a wank. She teased me with her feet over the towel. Then I just undone it and started wanking, felt so naughty cause anyone could of walked in anytime.

Quite a few for both me and hubby lots in the car either parked up or as a passenger.

1 Like

As a younger man yes. Usually when out in the countryside or swimming in the sea. I once did at work and came in my trousers, somebody smelt it! Occasionally when driving too.