Pussy pump that fits

Hi guys we recently purchased the love honey basics pussy pump, this was the first time we have used a pump. We enjoyed it a lot but had one problem... The size of the actual cup but was too long in that to get it to stay attached it went Over my wife's bum a little bit as well as her pussy which she found u comfortable ..has anyone else experienced this and can they suggest any alternative makes / models?
Cheers all

How far up did u have it ? Mine goes right above my clit. We have the pink one from here and find it a perfect fit x

Hi Delboy we had it over my wife's clit so above her pussu completely ... Have you got the Lovehoney one ?

You can return yours if under a year old and try this one say;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15121

This is a far better size, however its limited in terms of overall pumping effect due to its shape( IE not deep enough), what we need, LH, is one the same size but deeper to allow greater expansion, more tube like?

Morning quiet ones .
Yep looked at that one. We have returned the Lovehoney one already. My wife has been a bit put off by it so we may try again in a while

Hello we just ordered the Doc Johnson Pussy Pump. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15121

Roll on tomorrow when it arrives

I have the doc Johnson one. It's good! Have fun with it.

We have the Doc pump too it is a great little pump but with limited pumps lol gonna have to grab this from our toy archives and have another play.

:)

Daft question regarding pussy pumps.. where do you put the lube? I haven't used mine a great deal but whenever I have, I've loved it and felt very sensitive. Does it feel more comfortable with lube or not? I'm keen to dig this out again and give it more of a try than to leave it in my drawer.

HI Sugarboobies you apply the lube to the edge of the cup that sits over the pussy :-) Lube makes a lot more comfortable

cg22 wrote:

HI Sugarboobies you apply the lube to the edge of the cup that sits over the pussy :-) Lube makes a lot more comfortable

Thanks! I'll give this a try during our next play session. It was really fun when we first got it but haven't used it that much since. Will be trying it with the lube now to see if it is more enjoyable. When we used it last time I just got frustrated with it as it kept "popping" off whenever I wiggled!

Thanks x

No its doc johnson x