Pussy pump....

Hi everyone,

I am not new to the sex toy world but I am interested in purchasing a pussy pump as I struggling to climax due to that wonderful thing called the 'menopause'!

Has any of you lovely folks used a pussy pump and do you think it may help me?

1 Like

I'm afraid I don't know much about pussy pumps but I don't mind giving this thread a little bump to see if you can get a few more replies. 🙂

Have you also considered trying the clitoral suction toys? They're supposed to stimulate much more of the hidden parts of the clitoris that other toys can't normally get to.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/

Hope this helps 🙂

Interested to find out more about this too. What are women’s thoughts on it? Would love to see it on my wife but we’re unsure if they’re any good…

My OH is an expert with her pussy pump, she’s been using one regularly for 10 years or more.
For her for the best results take time, maybe 1 or 2 hours pumping, her pussy has to be smooth for the best seal, She start slowly whilst building the pressure up to the point the pressure is just over comfortable, about every 20 minutes lets the pressure out completely, rests for a minute or 2 she then takes the pump off and reseals it on her pussy then repeats that process for how every long she’s going to pump for.
She has also found that she gets better results in the bath, we’re not sure if the warm water helps blood flow or the pump actually pulls water in to the skin.
From memory there was some noticeable difference from the first few times but after more use and getting a technique that works she now gets massive results! And I mean massive!!
It’s makes her pussy very sensitive and her clit so sensitive she can cum from just from touching it.
She actually loves to pump her pussy and then have anal sex as the different position of her pumped pussy rubbing on me gives her wild orgasms.
Pussy pumps transformed our sexlife and I love the look of her huge plump pussy!!
You could also look at clit pumping, more or less the same procedure but only on the clit and gives the same sensitive results.
Enjoy if you do get one. XxX

4 Likes

Love this, thank you @Yes_man !
Does it have any effects longer term in terms of everything staying enlarged? Or does everything settle back to normal state after?

Thanks again!

1 Like

@James89 Hard to say, everything normally goes back to normal by the next morning but we have noticed over the last couple of years that her pussy definitely looks a lot fuller and plumper but her clit is still as it was, we’re not sure if it’s down to the regular pumping or the fact she has put on a bit of weight over the years. :shushing_face:
To be honest it actually looks really good so we like it although it can be a bit revealing in tight jeans and legging if you know what I mean. :camel: :wink:

2 Likes

Got ya! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: cheers bud

1 Like