Pussy pumping love or hate

I dont know about you but when my freind told me she had one ,I had never heard of it,it was a few years ago. She showed me pictures of what it does and I liked what I saw. I went on line and found out more about it and when I found out it made me more sensative and hopefully tighter I brought one. My freind had to show me how to use it and eventually I got used to it. The first time I did it for my husband it was so amazing , sex was amazing and my orgasims was massive. Since then I have got much better, and after 40 years of making love with my husbands larger than average penis and having two children , I use it regullary evenwhen it fills the bowl I want more now.

So what do you like about them.

well im not what you have but i bought 1 for my wife she said she tried it once. she said she didnt like it and it did nothing for her. she is a big gal so im wondering if that was the problem.i got here on LH now it sits in a drawer doing nothing if i new a lady that wanted 1 and didnt cost anything to i would gladly give it to her.

I like the sexy sight of what it does, but I'm slightly concerned about if they do any lasting damage, through over-use, that might upset the lady, making her wonder if it was a good idea to use the pump, in the first place ??

I really don't think size matters. I'm quite big and literally love it. it is a very strange feeling at first but you soon get use to it. I think patience is key.

I'm quite intrigued by the idea of using a pussy pump specially around the clit, but I don't think if I had one I'd using often. Having said that, the look of a pussy pumped is amazing.

at first I found it uncomftable but I continued and slowly I got the hang of it and slowly built up the pressure and then left it for longer. I did find a pussy pump that was like a small penis pump, that one is far mor comftable and works much better, unfortunatly I got it some years back and cant remember where I got it.

I been using a pump for severall years and so far not noticed any real changes, apart from my lips being slighty larger but my husband loves them

Patience is the key, slowly build up pressure and time, and eventually you will have an amazing reaction

I know from my past it's made partners feel a lot more sensitive and it's sexy to see a plumped up lady garden. But you really do need to know your limits as one of my first partners went a bit over the top and ended up bruising herself for a few days. Great little toy and defiantly underrated, we should push for more people to use pussy pumps.

I can take or leave mine It is not high on my list of toys I use a lot.