Putting my money where my mouth is!

Sounds like a challenge only try undo a bra with the light on... will be a real mission do it with light off.

Rowan wrote:

I have a sort of morbid curiosity about the tap thing, I don't believe you just 'fell' on it!

As to the foot/ toe thing short answer is yes. I bend in weird ways, it's been accidental, there is no way in hell my man is sticking his feet anywhere near there (really, really hard nails and if you saw the dimensions you'd understand.) However he can both undo and redo my bra with his feet, which was essentially 'I wonder if I can..' I punched him for actually telling my mate External Media. Who couldn't undo his lady's bra with his hands with the light off.

Haha, No I didn't just 'fall' on it...

I was pulling back and up so J could move from underneath me. The tap didnt go all the way in ( Was an anal virgin back then anyway! lol ) But I did get a short sharp shock lol!

hornster wrote:

When I'm going down on Mrs H I like it when she rubs my balls with the top of her foot and sometimes she inserts her toe in my arse which is very pleasant.

H

mmm kinky not tried that yet

aint he got any socks then lol

pyjamaparty wrote:

WandA wrote:

I really don't do feet so it's not really my kink but good on you for enjoying it!

I am curious just what the position was though! I have a rather disturbing image of him mounting you like a horse using your vajayjay as a stirrup!

LOL

hmmmmmmmmm no!

not quite like that!

we were lying next to each other enjoying some mutual solo play. I leaned forward to open the windo thus presenting my arse to his feet and it just sort of happened!

To quote him, he was enjoying playing with himself so much that he didnt want to move to put his hand inside me, so thought his toe would do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont ask!!!!!

xx

LOL!!! Thats men for you haha, practical as ever xx

hi ho silver and away we go lol

i have made my oh cum like that before it amazing how quickly she can cum from doing it like that..tend to do it when shes giving me a bj knelt down

js wrote:

i have made my oh cum like that before it amazing how quickly she can cum from doing it like that..tend to do it when shes giving me a bj knelt down

sounds good JS i bet she enjoys that mate

she certainly does it pal also feels nice in a strange way

yea i know i tried it too remember to cut me toenails as well . must have another go sometime soon

Yep short toenails is a definite MUST!!!

I'm off for a weekend of passion so will let you know if any other weird things get inserted in weird places!

xx