Question about sizing

Hi all! Rather simple question but I can’t seem to find the answer anywere! When the size guide says bust 34-36 do they mean under the boobs (ie. 34 for me since I wear 34D bras) or measuring over the boobs?! Sorry, silly and rather basic question! :woman_facepalming:

Yeh it would be the same as a bra size but I did find in the plus range they run small don’t know about the standard range. I ordered a 1x/2x which is equivalent to a 40-44 bust but it was more like a 36-38 bust to be honest.

1 Like

Thanks @GlasgowGal. So I would be a M for my bust, XL for waist and L for hips! That’s going to be a bit annoying! :confused: Maybe I should just go for a L and hope for the best. I wish LH would sell the bras and knickers separately so I could get larger knickers than bra!

Yeah it can sometimes be a bit tricky when our bodies can vary so much from top to bottom.
This is why I love the stretchy items instead of underwired. They cling to the body in all the right places and really exaggerate those sexy curves.

1 Like

I just got a couple of mini dresses that are really stretchy. They fit beautifully. I just feel more confident with something more structured up top - not because I’m overly large but just because of my shape I suppose. I often wear layers with bras under baby dolls etc but I think I’ll just have to be brave with these new dresses since I don’t think they would look quite right with a bra. I’m sure my OH won’t be complaining!

3 Likes

I think it is the overbust measurement :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As Brenna said, bust measurement refers to over bust size. The under boob would normally be called underbust measurement, or back measurement sometimes :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna and @SexInTheCity x :blush:

1 Like

The inch measurement is the band size, and the cup size is obvious (at least i hope it would be).