Question about what folk think of when using toys as person number 2

My wife and I have recently opened up about sex and it’s been amazing, feels like it gets better all the time.
Although I’m opening up a lot and slowly moving things along and letting her in on some of my fantasies she says she doesn’t want to talk dirty of have any fantasies.
She really enjoys going down on me while I use a vibrator in her vagina, she closes her eyes and get carried away.
The question for women, in a situation like this are you just concentrating on the feeling or imagining another guy doing you from behind? What would be the most common things people think of?
Either way I’m happy. I imagine other women in certain situations but I’m completely dedicated to my wife. I trust her and love even if she imagines two guys doing her. As I’m new to this I
Just curious as to what most would be thinking?
Many thanks.

1 Like

Hi @benzooki you may want to amend the tile to be more inclusive (men, women, no binary folk etc) will have insights into this interesting topic.
For me I am genuinely in the moment with Mr John, fantasy is very much kept (and essential to) my solo play.

5 Likes

When me and hubby are doing anything sexual, I never imagine anyone else doing these things to me, I don’t feel the need to, I’m to busy enjoying and getting turned on and getting off on by him and what he’s doing to me to imagine someone else :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. It’s done.

1 Like

I don’t tend to fantasise during sex as I’m trying to stay present and get off on what I’m experiencing. I really try to focus on the pleasure I’m getting and how my husband is responding to what I’m doing, so connecting with him.

Fantasies are for solo play for me. They mostly involve a celeb crush or I may replay a recent sex session with my husband. I also fantasise a lot during the day as a pre-cursor to sex later, so I’m already warmed up :grin:

9 Likes

Also, sometimes if I go quiet during sex or close my eyes, I’m usually focussing on cumming. Sometimes I just can’t get there and I really need to concentrate.

7 Likes

If I’m snuggled up with Mrs300 while I’m using my Fleshlight I will be imagining making love to her but if I’m watching something erotic I will probably be fantasising about the actress…

2 Likes

I never fantasize either unless alone. My fantasy usually goes to Mrs. Val with one of her friends in some G/G lingerie action and in my brain usually includes anal rimming… In reality none of those things will ever happen but it is exciting to imagine it!

I get fully involved with Mrs. Val and seem to pay strict attention to her body language in order to keep her edged and interested. I love sex with her and don’t think of anything else when I am with her much like many have already mentioned…

2 Likes

Thank you all who replied. Eye opening. Thank you all.
Great to see it’s unanimously in one direct.
Makes you wonder why anyone would be funny about using a sex toy with a partner.

I love using toys with him, especially when I’m giving him head and he’s using my vibrator on me, and when my ass is in the air and he’s kneeling behind me, spanking me while I’ve got my vibrator in and he changes the speed and patterns. And he also watches me use them on myself.

I don’t generally speaking.

However, sometimes we use realistic dildos with balls and all - to pretend together, that there may be a third person present :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I don’t think of anything, I’m just enjoying how it feels. I don’t think of anyone else, just lay back and take it & enjoy the pleasure.
Even with solo play I don’t tend to think of anyone in particular, I think of how it felt when hubby was having his wicked way with me or sometimes I might imagine how it would feel as a threesome with hubby and another woman or with hubby and another woman, or with a woman.

1 Like

To be honest, I think we’re all different. What works for one person may be another person’s idea of h*ll. I’ve learnt (far too late) that communication is key, regardless of the subject.

Generally I just enjoy the sensations, even when solo. :drooling_face:

I like to use a vibrator on my missus while down on her she loves it. She always has her eyes closed too. Never crossed my mind as a number 2 lol
I couldn’t imagine another woman while with my missus. Weather she ever has or does…that will forever stay her secret.

when I’m with my partner I’m just in the moment, I prefer not to think at all if I can help it