question for the girls; clit centred, g-spot centred or both...?...and...

...can a girl switch?

OH is very much about her clit to the point she gets cross with me for fingering her to find her g spot as she says it just doesnt do anything for her.

So, my question is have any of the ladies of OH made the switch?

Is it just a case of some girls aint wired up that way or will perserverance pay off in the end?

I hope so as I would love to make her squirt one day. Hoping for inspiration for her and me that the effort will be worthwhile, cheers all

I certainly prefer clitoral and G-spot all at once though occassionally may just like clitoral. However if a girl says that something does nothing for her then I dont see much point in carrying on!

Clitoral, definitely. Can't even find the g-spot.

I think I'm probably lucky cos both work for me, if I'm doing it myself, I tend to focus mainly on my clit but if I'm with a guy then I love them playing with both, and when the touch is right on my G spot, oh my god!!!

However, it hasn't always been this way, which may give you some heart, it took a guy really persevering with my G to make me appreciate it, and he made me squirt, prior to him it had never really done anything for me, but his touch seemed to unlock something within me, and since then, it works great. I just felt really relaxed with him and was blissfully unaware of what he was trying to achieve (with the squirting thing) I was just enjoying the sensations and his determination haha!

But we're all different and it may be that for your OH it just does nothing, all I can suggest is to get her really relaxed, use plenty of lube and see what happens, or alternatively, stop focussing on it for a while, maybe she feels under too much pressure and if so will never enjoy it?

Good luck

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I think I'm probably lucky cos both work for me, if I'm doing it myself, I tend to focus mainly on my clit but if I'm with a guy then I love them playing with both, and when the touch is right on my G spot, oh my god!!!

However, it hasn't always been this way, which may give you some heart, it took a guy really persevering with my G to make me appreciate it, and he made me squirt, prior to him it had never really done anything for me, but his touch seemed to unlock something within me, and since then, it works great. I just felt really relaxed with him and was blissfully unaware of what he was trying to achieve (with the squirting thing) I was just enjoying the sensations and his determination haha!

But we're all different and it may be that for your OH it just does nothing, all I can suggest is to get her really relaxed, use plenty of lube and see what happens, or alternatively, stop focussing on it for a while, maybe she feels under too much pressure and if so will never enjoy it?

Good luck

Thanks MTC, I'm indebted to you for this advice. There is hope :)

I've only recently found out that I can orgasm just through clitoral stimulation. I always thought it had to be both clitoral and g spot or occasionally I could come from just g spot. It was only after discovering sex toys and a lot of practice that I made myself come from just clitoral stimulation.

So yeah, for me once I got used to something I liked it and it worked! But it did take a long time.

For some women this won't be the case but as long as she doesn't really hate it I think a little perseverance can go a long way :) xx

Hm, I think you can learn to enjoy other types of stimulation but we're all pretty different. Most women, including myself prefer clitoral stimulation to anything- I like a combination of both it and penetration; g spot not so much.

I'm very much into exploring and experimenting with my partner so I wouldn't mind if he was trying to stimulate my G spot. Not squirted though.. not sure I could either or if I want to. I'd probably end up embarassed lol.

I think it's quite nice that you wish to help your partner reach that elusive orgasmic state. You'd have to try and get her to be convinced though. =P

Both for me but it all depends on my mood and what I fancy .

Love having clit licked as so senstive but then like G stop being hit just right as I squirt .

Clit first then when she is turned on slowly try the g spot my oh hates it if I dive straight for the g so listen to her and learn lol

Clit for me, can't find my g spot :-(

I dont get much gspot stimulation but when I have tried its ok, not as powerful as clitoral but maybe I am doing something wrong. Perhaps I should try gspot stimulation more (esp if i wish to try squirting). Sometimes the clitoral stimulation can be too much for me. Too sensitive.

i find i cum harder if both are being stimulated. but it does depend on the mood im in. sometimes clitoral stimulation is fine but sometime it feels as somethings missing. keep trying, i would! definatly all about the way you do it tho for squirting def dnt give up after all practice makes perfect!

If im "going solo" its clitoral but if its my OH i prefer him to give me g-spot both can get a bit too much for me as my clit can be very sensitive xx

We have only just found my g spot, didn't really know it existed and get squirters now, but I need to be really aroused first and usually clitoral at the same time. It's only taken us 29yr

Both, i don't think i'd like to choose one or the other.