Question for the ladies..

Id still want full on sex , and to give him a love BJ back its only fair I dont like it being one sided be equel and take turns.

After the first orgasm I'm much more sensitive so I always definitely want to carry on

This sounds like one of those comparing the OH to everyone else kinds of questions. I hope not, that kind of thinking tends not to end well.

Once i reach my 'O' that's it carrying on doesn't interest me at all

Oral for me are the most intense orgasms. Especially with the current OH, don't know how he does it but it's like nothing I've ever felt before. But yeah I need like a minute to get my breathing back to normal then I can be horny again.

Occasionally though he's not given me a choice and taken advantage of me having tightened after orgasm and goes in without warning. That's actually a big turn on knowing he can't wait any longer for me to catch my breath.

It might be a bit different for me, but actually I am more willing to engage in penetrative acts following a clitoral orgasm, generally they're not for me.

With a break afterwards, I'm good to keep continuing on. But after an orgasm my body gets very sensitive. Very envious of those of you who can have multiple orgasms! It takes my body at LEAST an hour to be able to have another one.

Oh most definately would want more and more...

not sure if I am fortunate or not but I am able to orgasm easily and I adore having them. each one being more powerful that the one before so being able to have him inside me once he has made me orgasm from a wonderful licking is always wanted/received/welcomed.

still want and enjoy it! just means slightly reduced stamina but hey go hard or go home right haha!

I always want to go on and still definitely enjoy intercourse afterwards, for me, they're two different experiences.

I'm super sensitive after orgasm, too sensitive to comfortably carry on. I actually dont feel quite right until about 24hours later!!! Wish it wasnt the case but thats life!

I try to avoid climax until penetration as that is better for me but if i cant manage to hang on i always return the favour ;-) fair is fair!

Well to be honest, personally it depends on my mood that night. If I'm looking just to get mine off then I'll be the good fiance and go along with it. But then again, if getting me off oraly gets him off too (which for some that is how they like it) then hey, why the hell not.

This is very strange but I think it feels tighter after climax , so we always go for sex untill he's finished. Makes it much more sensitive x

Delboy1991 wrote:

This is very strange but I think it feels tighter after climax , so we always go for sex untill he's finished. Makes it much more sensitive x

Funny, I'm the opposite. I still enjoy it and am capable of multiples, so am always still up for it, but I find that I'm more lubricated after cumming, and prefer the sensation of penetration beforehand- I can feel more as there is more friction. Anyone else experience this?

I don't always orgasm with my partner but when i do through oral i want sex after. I do need a few mins to get my breath back then i want him to take me usually harder than if i haven't cum. I have orgasmed during penitration a couple of times after he has made me cum with oral.
Wven though i don't alway orgasm with my partner it doesn't mean i am not having fun.

I always want to carry on. After my first orgasm, however that's achieved, all my other orgasms come quicker and harder, in the end they can roll into one continous orgasm wave lol.

After I've orgasmed through foreplay, I can't wait to have him inside me, feels amazing.

I'm lucky that my buddy can keep going too, although it isn't often he can have a multiple without a break, but he's happy to keep giving to me so it works out mega ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

It feels so much more intense for me after! I'm much more likely to have multiple orgasms this way so I love it ;)

I feel more sensitive after so don't like certain positions, but absolutely love others because they feel so much better.

I like this post. Good advice from women. I will take note x

I definitely want to continue! X