Question for the ladies

Ok, i think i might ask about the implant. I'm kinda freaking out right now. I like that no one here really knows me so it's easy for me to say this on here...or easier than real life.

Every woman in my family (including my mum) right down my mums side of the family they have ALL had cervical cancer, breast cancer or womb cancer and my aunt ivy died from this at 24 (im 23) so it's safe to say i'm worried about it. I know thats worse case senario and its stupid to worry about it but its crossing my mind. I cant even get a smear test because i'm not 25. It's complicated. the doctor did say i could have the test to check for the cancer gene however i need to have therapy first which don't make sense to me? I wouldnt be bothered about having my boobs removed (hey i can get new and improved ones in their place but in terms of not being able to have children. I dont think i could live with that and carry on. I work with disabled kids (and the horses) its the most rewarding thing in the world. I live for my friends children i love them to death and it would break my heart if i couldnt have any.

The ectopic thing...if i had that (i took a pregnancy test last week because i was feeling crappy) then would it be like an abortion if i had the baby taken out? Because i don't believe in aborting a baby. I would feel like a murderer. When i lost my other baby they took away 'the parts' i wanted to keep them because to me that was my beautiful angel child and all had to show for their life.

Urgh. I hate being a woman sometimes. I totally agree about the asking strangers part. I have one friend who i could talk to this about but i would end up crying and blubbing and i wouldnt get it all out. Thats why i love it here. This is not sex related AT ALL but your all here for me if that makes sense? This is something thats been at the back of my mind for a while and its making me snap and get angry over little things alot. Like all the little things that happen seem so much bigger.

Plus i have a awful vagina and lips etc..its so ugly how can a doctor deal with that? I would never be able to look at them again.

Shoot sorry. i didnt mean to go on like that.

So sorry to hear about what you're going through! And losing a little one is a pain I can't even imagine! But that coupled with everything else you've described makes me want to urge you to get to your GP. In the meantime, my only addition to the wonderful advice you've already been given is to maybe look in to a TENS machine! My mother had one for her arthritis and, out of curiosity and having run out of options for controlling my own menstrual pain, I gave it a go and it was wonderful! I only use it when the pain is unbearable but i

Youngsub22 wrote:

So sorry to hear about what you're going through! And losing a little one is a pain I can't even imagine! But that coupled with everything else you've described makes me want to urge you to get to your GP. In the meantime, my only addition to the wonderful advice you've already been given is to maybe look in to a TENS machine! My mother had one for her arthritis and, out of curiosity and having run out of options for controlling my own menstrual pain, I gave it a go and it was wonderful! I only use it when the pain is unbearable but i

Ooohhhh do they sell them on love honey? CAZZ your needed!!! hahaha

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Ok, i think i might ask about the implant. I'm kinda freaking out right now. I like that no one here really knows me so it's easy for me to say this on here...or easier than real life.

Every woman in my family (including my mum) right down my mums side of the family they have ALL had cervical cancer, breast cancer or womb cancer and my aunt ivy died from this at 24 (im 23) so it's safe to say i'm worried about it. I know thats worse case senario and its stupid to worry about it but its crossing my mind. I cant even get a smear test because i'm not 25. It's complicated. the doctor did say i could have the test to check for the cancer gene however i need to have therapy first which don't make sense to me? I wouldnt be bothered about having my boobs removed (hey i can get new and improved ones in their place but in terms of not being able to have children. I dont think i could live with that and carry on. I work with disabled kids (and the horses) its the most rewarding thing in the world. I live for my friends children i love them to death and it would break my heart if i couldnt have any.

The ectopic thing...if i had that (i took a pregnancy test last week because i was feeling crappy) then would it be like an abortion if i had the baby taken out? Because i don't believe in aborting a baby. I would feel like a murderer. When i lost my other baby they took away 'the parts' i wanted to keep them because to me that was my beautiful angel child and all had to show for their life.

Urgh. I hate being a woman sometimes. I totally agree about the asking strangers part. I have one friend who i could talk to this about but i would end up crying and blubbing and i wouldnt get it all out. Thats why i love it here. This is not sex related AT ALL but your all here for me if that makes sense? This is something thats been at the back of my mind for a while and its making me snap and get angry over little things alot. Like all the little things that happen seem so much bigger.

Plus i have a awful vagina and lips etc..its so ugly how can a doctor deal with that? I would never be able to look at them again.

You should be able to have a smear test done hun, I got offered one last year when I was 23 and this year. Hopefully you can find time to go to your GP and they can help you babes and see why this is happening to you. Xx

Hun don't worry about going on, sounds like you need to!

In regards to the smear tests - you can absolutely have a smear test now! I'm 21, I've already had 3 or 4 smear tests since I was 16 due to having symptoms like painful sex etc. Routine smears start at 25, but if you have reason to believe something is wrong then your GP or local GUM clinic will do one for you. Just ask :) and nobody cares what your bits look like, we're all so different there's no such thing as the perfect vulva. I can guarantee they've probably seen a lot worse than you!

I am also very pro-life, but unfortunately with ectoptic pregnancies it's extremely difficult to manage any other way than abortion. Not only is there a high risk of the baby dying or being born severely deformed, but there's also a big chance your fallopian tubes would rupture and that could be fatal. I wouldn't worry about it however, because if you've already had a negative pregnancy test this is unlikely to be the case.

xxx

Oo posted that before I finished writing! The rest of that was meant to say I only used it when the pain was unbearable but it provides good relief until the pain dies down to a level that I can control with codeine. I'm also an advocate of herbal remedies! Fortunately, I am now on the implant and have found that this has stopped my periods and thus all accompanying symptoms. I really do hope you find something that works for you though! Good luck hun ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

You have to have an ectoptic pregnancy aborted as far as I'm aware, you won't be able to bear the child anyway and it can cause lots of damage. Don't think of it an abortion. :/

My implant experience was awful, I'm in the middle of a law case because of it - mine was planted into my bicep, and I gained 6 stone over the 3 years. If you are looking at getting it done, go to your GP and ask if they're up to date on all their training, it's for your best interest.

I know there are lots of possibilities what could be causing this but please don't fret too much, get it checked out first :) There's no use worrying about what it could be when you don't know for sure :)

As for Doctors, I've been told by Doctor/Nurse friends that they don't see you as a person anyway, but as paperwork (meant in the nicest way) In their heads they're thinking of what they need to note down post-consultation, the appearance of your vulva isn't going to phase them. If you don't think that all that is normal downstairs, google the Great Wall of Vagina, it's not sexual and is a display of healthy, normal vulvas in all shapes and sizes :) it helped me! :)

If you request a smear test are having symptoms there is no reason to not be given one. You wouldnt be routinely sent for as you are under 25 but by all means should not be refused one if its what you want.

Also an ectopic pregnancy is when you baby is growing in your tube not your womb. You'd have to get rid of the baby because if not it would kill you.

Thanks everyone. I'm gonna go google that now.

and tomorrow phone up the doctor and see if they can see me. If they need to examine you while your bleeding is that normal for them? The only time that kinda thing happened was when i lost the baby but i was so out of it and crying and freaking i didnt even know they were doing it.

or do i have to wait until i stop bleeding.

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

and tomorrow phone up the doctor and see if they can see me. If they need to examine you while your bleeding is that normal for them? The only time that kinda thing happened was when i lost the baby but i was so out of it and crying and freaking i didnt even know they were doing it.

They can still examine you. If you were to have a mirena coil fitted they would do it during your period and examine you then, so I don't see why it's a problem.

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, that must have been devastating. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) *Big warm cuddles*

xxx

I'm also so sorry to hear about your miscarriage babes having lost my son last year to a miscarriage I know how painful and devastating it is and how hard it is to deal with everyday. Xx

Boogaloo wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

They can still examine you. If you were to have a mirena coil fitted they would do it during your period and examine you then, so I don't see why it's a problem.

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, that must have been devastating. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) *Big warm cuddles*

xxx

Oh i didnt know that! i thought it would have been too messy!

I'm serious LH needs to sell cuddles! I would LOVE sending them. purchase a cuddle for someone and the mail man brings a huge box and as you open it some fit guy (or woman what ever rocks your boat) pops out in a little white thong and angel wings and gives you cuddles :) mmmm that would nice :)

xx

If you're worried about your health, i'm sure they'd check you over regardless of if you're on a period or not.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I'm also so sorry to hear about your miscarriage babes having lost my son last year to a miscarriage I know how painful and devastating it is and how hard to deal with everyday. Xx

Love you hun!

Yeah! The worst part was this christmas and seeing babies first christmas stuff everywhere. May 8th will be hard as hell as that would have been my baby's first earth birthday that day is gonna hurt like hell. But its kinda ok i light a candle for him (im so sure it was a boy) on sept 3rd every year at 10:30am (the time he decided to become an angel baby)

This is another thing i love here...that its not just a sex toy community. It's so much more than that could ever be and that makes me so happy.

x

Thanks everyone <3 xxxxx

Love you all! I need to win the lottery so i can send you all your most lusted after items on your wishlists!

If i could send you a hug i so would, you sound like you really need one.

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I'm serious LH needs to sell cuddles! I would LOVE sending them. purchase a cuddle for someone and the mail man brings a huge box and as you open it some fit guy (or woman what ever rocks your boat) pops out in a little white thong and angel wings and gives you cuddles :) mmmm that would nice :)

xx

Mmmm and if they had a complimentary bag of cheese and a warm fluffy puppy for you it would be even better!

....No? Just me?

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I'm also so sorry to hear about your miscarriage babes having lost my son last year to a miscarriage I know how painful and devastating it is and how hard to deal with everyday. Xx

Love you hun!

Yeah! The worst part was this christmas and seeing babies first christmas stuff everywhere. May 8th will be hard as hell as that would have been my baby's first earth birthday that day is gonna hurt like hell. But its kinda ok i light a candle for him (im so sure it was a boy) on sept 3rd every year at 10:30am (the time he decided to become an angel baby)

This is another thing i love here...that its not just a sex toy community. It's so much more than that could ever be and that makes me so happy.

x

It's an awful pain you could only know if you've experience it yourself. That's a lovely thing to do with the candle hun, a nice way to rremember your little angel baby. I'm having a remembrance heart stone done for him with a few words on it, I'm going to put it in the garden with loads of nice flowers for him. Xx