Question for the ladies

I also recommend a magnesium supplement for muscle tension / cramping relief.

I also recommend a magnesium supplement for muscle tension / cramping relief.

I'm gonna get on this!!! My period is done with (for now but i'm cramping so bad and so hard still i'm ready to cry! So this is a good idea! I actually give my horse this lol! Although maybe it's better i buy a human version ;) haha

Please don't put work before health, I used to be like that. Someone else can look after your horse.
Good luck

MissBrownEyes92 I am so so so sorry to hear about what you're going through. I've had a similar experience, where I was able to time my period to the hour. However 6 months ago I started being irregular, I was flooding when I did get my period and I would also find myself having to sit/steady myself from being light headed (luckily never actually passed out). luckily for me, I had the option to change my pill, or come off of it. This was two months ago, and although the bleeding is better, I'm still waiting to be regular again. Currently two days late as we speak.

I work in the NHS, and cannot stress enough how important it is to get yourself checked. You're feminine health can really have a huge impact on your overall physical health, and your health ongoing. Always get your smears, and don't be afraid or shy to be open and honest with your doctor about exactly what you're experiencing. Rule number one: if you don't look after yourself, you can't look after anyone else. Even if that someone else is your horse :-) good luck hun x

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I'm also so sorry to hear about your miscarriage babes having lost my son last year to a miscarriage I know how painful and devastating it is and how hard to deal with everyday. Xx

Love you hun!

Yeah! The worst part was this christmas and seeing babies first christmas stuff everywhere. May 8th will be hard as hell as that would have been my baby's first earth birthday that day is gonna hurt like hell. But its kinda ok i light a candle for him (im so sure it was a boy) on sept 3rd every year at 10:30am (the time he decided to become an angel baby)

This is another thing i love here...that its not just a sex toy community. It's so much more than that could ever be and that makes me so happy.

x

As horrible as it is after a Mc (I've had one myself), it's a very common thing to get heavier, more painful periods after. That's what I think happened to me. Though, I will never really know. Huge love and hugs to all the mums to angel babies. You're Amazing, strong and wonderful ladies <3

Hey everyone, i had a bad day yesterday i nearly needed to call an ambulance because i couldnt breathe and had to take the day off i felt awful and so sick. I've been putting on weight recently even though i eat healthy and my eating habits have not changed :(

I would like to thank you all though for the LH heart massage heat pad advice, mine arrived today which could not have been more perfect timing as i'm cramping up again! It also feels great rubbed over my neck and shoulders :)

Yeah thats what i thought at first. When i lost the baby my periods were awful for about three months but still regular and not too painful, then they were ok again and now its erratic and in general terrible. I'm emotionally a mess i'm worried it's something serious which would suck...or in fact anything that means i won't be able to have kids would ruin me. Urgh. I'm so nervous about being prodded and poked around though the thought of it makes me feel sick and i know for a fact i'm gonna go into my appoitment and cry like a baby.

Thank you all for the support x

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Hey everyone, i had a bad day yesterday i nearly needed to call an ambulance because i couldnt breathe and had to take the day off i felt awful and so sick. I've been putting on weight recently even though i eat healthy and my eating habits have not changed :(

I would like to thank you all though for the LH heart massage heat pad advice, mine arrived today which could not have been more perfect timing as i'm cramping up again! It also feels great rubbed over my neck and shoulders :)

Yeah thats what i thought at first. When i lost the baby my periods were awful for about three months but still regular and not too painful, then they were ok again and now its erratic and in general terrible. I'm emotionally a mess i'm worried it's something serious which would suck...or in fact anything that means i won't be able to have kids would ruin me. Urgh. I'm so nervous about being prodded and poked around though the thought of it makes me feel sick and i know for a fact i'm gonna go into my appoitment and cry like a baby.

Thank you all for the support x

I know it's scary, I too hate having to go to the gynaecologist and I'm terrified of speculums (it amazes me that people actually use them for foreplay!). But you are a strong woman and you can get through this, just know that it's going to be an uncomfortable few minutes, but at the end of it you'll have some answers and can put your mind at ease.

I hope for your sake it's nothing serious, I think in most cases it rarely is so try to hold on to that thought for now. I've taken a leaf out of your book and made an appointment with my GP on Monday to discuss my anovulatory cycles, I'm hoping they do a blood test to check my hormones or something because I'm starting to panic about early menopause! I'm terrified but just want to know one way or another, so I can stop dreaming up endless possibilities of what it could be.

I hope you start to feel better soon, and if things get seriously bad then ring NHS Direct or 111 to speak to someone, because you may need to get checked out sooner.

Be strong, you will get through this and we'll be here for you xxx

I know it is scary, but it will be so much better to get checked and know what is going on. You could have a hormonal imbalance, tyroid issues, or the like as well.

But is also amazing what stress can do to your body, so I know you are scared, but knowing what may be wrong or a way to help you overcome these issues is going to be so much better than you feeling like this and being so stressed out.

You will not be the first or the last person to possibly cry at an exam, my god it is stressful and scary at times. Do what you can to try to self care and find calm for yourself right now. A long bath in Dr. Teals Lavendar bath epson salts do wonders for me.

Sending you as much positive energy as I can today hon!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Hey everyone, i had a bad day yesterday i nearly needed to call an ambulance because i couldnt breathe and had to take the day off i felt awful and so sick. I've been putting on weight recently even though i eat healthy and my eating habits have not changed :(

I would like to thank you all though for the LH heart massage heat pad advice, mine arrived today which could not have been more perfect timing as i'm cramping up again! It also feels great rubbed over my neck and shoulders :)

Yeah thats what i thought at first. When i lost the baby my periods were awful for about three months but still regular and not too painful, then they were ok again and now its erratic and in general terrible. I'm emotionally a mess i'm worried it's something serious which would suck...or in fact anything that means i won't be able to have kids would ruin me. Urgh. I'm so nervous about being prodded and poked around though the thought of it makes me feel sick and i know for a fact i'm gonna go into my appoitment and cry like a baby.

Thank you all for the support x

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I know exactly what you mean, if I was to find out that I had lost the ability to have children, i'd be crushed. I was adopted from birth, so I like to believe I'd be just as excited to adopt. Of course you never really know. I wish you all the luck and love. I really do. X

Thanks everyone it's good having somewhere i can come like this.

lj i am actually praying to adopt one day!!! (not most people's idea dream) but one of mine! I just want one child of my own, then want to spend my time adopting. I want to learn how to be a parent first so then i can adopt the older children who mst people over look if that makes sense?

I have such a strong love for children it's mad!

Would happily live out a real cheaper by the dozen even if i ended up with no hair left!! haha

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Thanks everyone it's good having somewhere i can come like this.

lj i am actually praying to adopt one day!!! (not most people's idea dream) but one of mine! I just want one child of my own, then want to spend my time adopting. I want to learn how to be a parent first so then i can adopt the older children who mst people over look if that makes sense?

I have such a strong love for children it's mad!

Would happily live out a real cheaper by the dozen even if i ended up with no hair left!! haha

Sounds perfect to me :)

I know it is scary, but it will be so much better to get checked and know what is going on.

^^^^^

Also, I think it's fantastic that you want to adopt. I think it's really sad that so many people see adoption as some kind of sloppy seconds to having your biological offspring when so many children are so desperately in need of loving homes. You are AWESOME. *hugs*

Thank you :) And yeah i believe every child deserves love. They deserve to be shown their full worth , value and place in this world :)

BTW does anyone ever get pain in their lower back that goes right down into the coxyx(Sp) like cramping?

MBE Have you gone to the doctor YET? inquiring and caring minds wnat to know you are getting this looked into please.

MBE Have you gone to the doctor YET? inquiring and caring minds wnat to know you are getting this looked into please.

Hop ur feeling better hun. Did u find out main causek

Hey, not yet no, i thought it was this week but i think it's next I'll check and lt you know! Im not looking forward to it again though...:( tempted to cancel. Im constantly bloated atm and now exactly looking forward to being pulled around. I did get a memory foam matress on a buy now pay later though today thats helping alot its supportive. But i will of course let you all know! Plus most likley will be on here the night before freaking out.

Ok lady, we have all been a bit worried, hopefully you nave a good update hon!

Vanessa8 wrote:

Ok lady, we have all been a bit worried, hopefully you nave a good update hon!

Thanks for letting me know you commented it made it easier finding this thread i was looking for it ealier and gave up!

Ok well first of all the doctor wants to rule EVERYTHING out before we go down the 'serious' route.

He was worried about my weight gain (as ive had an eating disorder in the past i was in hospital for six months) he knows what im like and that i would never let myself get heavy like i am right now. So he is getting me to make a food/ex chart. He said it could just be something i'm eating or reacting to so he needs to rule that out. i pig out all the time on carrot sticks/celery and hummus so not really 'fatty' foods. Depending on what that shows as he knows i exersise enough he might be able to pinpoint a food allergy etc. My skin getting an outbreak...he said sometimes that happens in mid twenties so has given me a cream to see if that makes a difference.

I have to go back next week and if nothing has improved then i will be sent for bloods mainly for thiroid probs...then if THAT comes back out he will look into other things. I do have colitis so its hard because he has to rule that out as a cause too... :( I'm hoping i dont ahve to have another colonoscopy and last time i was screaming in pain it was awful.

He wanted to put me on some kind of contaception but then looked though my notes and changed his mind pretty fast.

I mean idk...i'm happy that he didnt automatically think 'SERIOUS' but at the same time i wish he would just get ALL the tests out of the way now. Because of my medical problems though i guess he needs to rule out problems starting there or getting worse before he goes elsewhere. Urgh....but at least i am on the road to figuring out what is going on.

I've had a rough day, when he weighed me i found out i was actually bigger (ive put on 3lb in a day) so my weight is rapidly going up... :( That bothers me more than anything and please dont think im sayng anything against big people i am NOT...urgh and now im crying again because im scared this is come across as a 'fattie attack' or a 'hate attack' but because of my dancing and my horse plus my abuse ive had from my father beating me and calling me fat and then my ED...its hitting me hard..i want to just purge and scream and cry and feed myself laxatives by the dozen...I'm so lost :(

I'm happy i'm getting this sorted but i hate how long its gonna take :( Plus my boobs are agony which means im gonna be coming on again soon...its only been just over two weeks since my last period :'(

I'm sorry i'm venting i just have no one to talk to right now. Please admin let me know if i've broken any rules with this.

Hey hun, not sure how helpful this will be but your boobs may just be sore because you've ovulated, especially as you say it's only been 2 weeks or so since your period. Mine get extremely sore literally the day after my charts show I've ovulated (when I rarely do) and stay that way until my period is due, so it could be another 10-14 days yet if that's the case. Also, it's normal for your body weight to fluctuate +/- 2 or 3 pounds per day, especially if you're weighing yourself on different scales.

Well done for getting checked out, I know it can't have been nice for you. It worries me that you've been to see your GP for a gynaecological problem and they haven't referred you for any gynae scans or pelvic exams etc, but the thyroid thing could be an issue so it's good they're checking that. If your tests come back negative please don't be afraid to ask for further tests or referrals if you're still worried.

I don't think you're being mean against fat people at all, I think it's only natural to worry about your weight especially if you've had an ED. If you feel that things are getting out of control in that department then it's worth contacting your GP again for some support, or contact an eating disorder helpline. I hope it's okay to post the link, but here's an example of one you could try:

http://www.eatingdisorderssupport.co.uk/helpline

Hope you're feeling better soon, keep us updated! xxx