Question for the menfolk

Me and my oh often have this discussion.. so i wondered what other mens views are on this subject....

Do you prefer your women naked or dressed in an outfit or sexy lingerie? If given the choice, what would you go for ?

I think sexy lingerie is a good way to start, it helps set the mood, but ending naked is definitely best. I like feeling skin.

I like it when they dress up, but for me slutty fishnets and 'fuck me' heels have a definitely stronger effect than sexy lingerie. Come to think of it, more often than not, when I was with my ex I'd pull her underwear aside and fuck her ratrher than take it off completely.

i personally think the same JOhnny, slutty outfits make me feel fab and i love wearing them... sometimes its good to have underwear pushed to the side rather than be completely naked... variations are good of course ....

My ex did own a few pairs of crotchless underwear, my idea of course! Lol, but I enjoy pulling them aside more than the crotchless variety, I'm not sure why. I think it may have something to do with the impression pulling them aside gives, it's almost as if she's in so much of a hurry to get some she doesn't have time to take them off. If that makes any sense?

I also like them naked wearing only heels, or again fishnets, or lacy gloves etc.

Kinkywings wrote:

Me and my oh often have this discussion.. so i wondered what other mens views are on this subject....

Do you prefer your women naked or dressed in an outfit or sexy lingerie? If given the choice, what would you go for ?

Sexy lingerie every time KW

i would go with peechy keen start of with sexy dress etc then he can take it of i just love doing that and there is nothing better than skin on skin lol

Kinkywings wrote:

Heh... good question! External Media

For me, the answer is a bit complicated. Obviously, I enjoy the sight of my wife naked, but an outfit or lingerie gets me even more turned on in the first place. It's like the difference between going into the bedroom and finding my wife naked on the bed, or finding her nakedness concealed under a sheet. There's more fun for me in doing some unwrapping before I get to view the lovely treat hidden underneath.

In terms of outfits, the answer's not straightforward for me either. In my imagination, I enjoy the thought of my wife dressed in really slutty outfits, but when I've persuaded her to try these, the reality hasn't matched up because she's clearly uncertain and uncomfortable about wearing them, which rapidly kills the mood for me.

In practice, I get much more turned on by seeing my wife wearing more conventional and less revealing outfits in which she feels self-assured, elegant and sexy. One of my favourite combinations on her is a tight blouse and knee-length leather slit skirt covering suspenders, stockings and lacy bra/panties worn with high heels. This gives my wife the confidence and opportunity to tease me mercilessly and observe my responses before we move on to the slow reveal. By the end, I'll be gagging for it.

I imagine that I'm probably not much different from most blokes in this regard.

Thought I'd give in my partner's input:

Whenever I ask my partner what he'll like to see me in- he ALWAYS answers with nothing.

Like.. I'd flaunt my new sexy lingerie and even though he'll enjoy the view he'll ask to see what's underneath lol.

I think men, in general, like the sexiness and teasing nature of lingerie. In my case though, the OH prefers to see it off. He also enjoys the variety in clothes though- like roleplay gear but it's always the case of getting it off in due time.

I love my OH in lingerie, but it generally all comes off before the main event. It is really nice if a little something is left on though, eg stockings.

my oh is the same as yours xXx.... he always answers that he prefers me naked on a plate.... i get the point.. but i have a very slutty mind and lov e dressing and behaving like a slut and wearing things that will make his eyes opo out.. it makes me feel good and gives me a kick... touble is its often off in 10 seconds flat......lol

i think i shall have to use my bondage gear before i go and get ready in future, and make sure he is totally at my mercy for as long as i wish..... oohhh ideas are springing to my mind now ,, think i will need a cold shower before long lol x

Kinkywings wrote:

i personally think the same JOhnny, slutty outfits make me feel fab and i love wearing them... sometimes its good to have underwear pushed to the side rather than be completely naked... variations are good of course ....

Totally agree... I love my basques :) and OH has a thing about moving undies to the side :)

I get to the point I just want it all off though... nothing like skin on skin :)

i like it all off too..most of the time.. but sometimes only after a whole load of teasing. sometimes its off much quicker... i just like to keep things varied. lol

lol.... My opinion of dress up is very different to OH!!!

although I did just buy a policewoman outfit!

i want to play police.. with both of us dressed up and taking turns to domiante the other .. with loads of bondage involved and a big fat trunchoen...... ive yet to convince him tho lol

lolol... im a craaaaaap dominatrix but I tie OH up a lot to chairs with bondage tape.. he loves role play more than me...

pretty underware deffo gets him going!

i love my OH to dress up it shows she is still thinking of varying our sex life and it is apreciated by me as well, i think people can be guilty of taking sex for granted and when looking back wonder where it all went wrong.

ohh i love dominating and seeing the pleading look in his face hahaha... but then i know he is just the same as me so i have to watch how naughty i am as i know i will get it back!

Kinkywings wrote:

ohh i love dominating and seeing the pleading look in his face hahaha... but then i know he is just the same as me so i have to watch how naughty i am as i know i will get it back!

ditto.... I like wearing my basques more than costumes, but mainly as I haven't found a costume I actually like!!!

Kinkywings wrote:

i think i shall have to use my bondage gear before i go and get ready in future, and make sure he is totally at my mercy for as long as i wish..... oohhh ideas are springing to my mind now ,, think i will need a cold shower before long lol x

Sounds like a good idea to me. Keep him waiting! Make him beg! Enjoy exercising your power over him. External Media