Question for the menfolk

Thanks Cuddly Hubby! :D He is in for a nasty shock next time... lol

Kinkywings wrote:

my oh is the same as yours xXx.... he always answers that he prefers me naked on a plate.... i get the point.. but i have a very slutty mind and lov e dressing and behaving like a slut and wearing things that will make his eyes opo out.. it makes me feel good and gives me a kick... touble is its often off in 10 seconds flat......lol

i think i shall have to use my bondage gear before i go and get ready in future, and make sure he is totally at my mercy for as long as i wish..... oohhh ideas are springing to my mind now ,, think i will need a cold shower before long lol x

Yes, I see your point. I think the outfits are just as much for us as it is for the guy's. The fact that we know we look sexy and alluring at that point.. It does wonders for our confidence. I have quite a collection! =]

We're not all that into bondage gear but we do like our occasional spanks and domination etc. I think it's more of the power game rather than the outrageous bondage/outfits for us.

That sounds like a great idea though. One which I'll use sometime in the future. Have fun! =P

man of pleasure wrote:

i love my OH to dress up it shows she is still thinking of varying our sex life and it is apreciated by me as well, i think people can be guilty of taking sex for granted and when looking back wonder where it all went wrong.

i totally agree. I think its easy to get trapped in a sex rut and keep doing the same things over and over again. I believe, esp in long term relationships, that you have to work to keep the passion alive, it makes you feel good and it lets the other person know that you are bothered enough to put in the effort, which can only be appreciated.

x X x wrote:

Yes, I see your point. I think the outfits are just as much for us as it is for the guy's. The fact that we know we look sexy and alluring at that point.. It does wonders for our confidence. I have quite a collection! =]

I'm really glad to hear that! It's something that I've been encouraging my wife to believe for many years, and which she's slowly starting to accept. She was astonished, for example, when I suggested that she could wear some sexy underwear to work, just because it made her feel good about herself. I think she felt at first that it was somehow be disloyal to me to wear it around her work colleagues, even though they'd never know.

I'll own up to a slight personal agenda on this one -- I really fancy the idea of her returning from work after a day of feeling good about herself in sexy underwear. External Media

Love good lingerie! Usually ends up fully naked but love the sessions when she keeps something on as well. Also quite a turn on to come over her clothing as well.

I do love a skirt with nothing underneath and keeping it on throughout. Yum

Defo sexy outfits/lingerie every time

Definitely nude for sex, but dressed up sexily sometimes at the start, undressing as part of foreplay is fun for both.

sexy outfit and then hard sex with stockings or split crotchless nicks with a pushy up bra mmmm

BigPoppa wrote:

I do love a skirt with nothing underneath and keeping it on throughout. Yum External Media

Oooh... you've just reminded me! My wife has a kilt skirt that I bought her a while ago (proper knee-length, not one of those micro ones), but she hasn't worn it yet. It sounds perfect to me for that activity -- perhaps in doggie mode if we can figure out the heights and angles. *goes all dreamy* External Media

I love to have sex with my OH with her lingerie still on, theres something very sexy about pulling thongs to one side :-)

yeah ripping them off is a good one too

Dont like myself naked much prefer to be dressed up, always feel its a bit submissive being totally without clothes. There is something special about dressing up, love to spend ages getting ready. Dominatrix outfits in Leather,PVC and Rubber are my favourites i also enjoy dressing as a slut or a tart. X

yeah love the look, but love to undress it too, not all of it just room for entry purposes etc

lickmadick wrote:

yeah love the look, but love to undress it too, not all of it just room for entry purposes etc

Always leave my pussy accessable. Thats why i always wear stockings instead of tights.

nice thought miss Dxx

lickmadick wrote:

nice thought miss Dxx

If you say so. X

My bf prefers me in dressing gown but easy to remove. and i dont have a problem about it.

Definately sexy clothes every time, nothing better than sitting down for a good movie on a saturday night and the OH coming down from a shower with something sexy on.

Makes it really difficult to concentrate on the film but Hey Ho, such is life

Inspired by this thread I kept the OH sexy undies on almost throughout last time we had sex.

Cuddly Hubby - loving the sound of that. I'm going to dare my OH to go out commando sometime soon in a skirt. Would have me on hot coals all day!

Mistress D wrote

Always leave my pussy accessable. Thats why i always wear stockings instead of tights.

Smashing :)