Question to the ladies

Have you ever visited a strip club, and how was it like

I never have but I admit it's one thing I am curious about and would love to visit one

Something I'm very curious about too! Would like to go to one someday... not a seedy one though!

i never have but plan to with hubby :-D xx

i have been to a couple and they are nothing like you would imagine the men in there are average joes nothing special it can be a little seedy at times and i think bloody hell women even i could have tried to seduce him better that than but the pole work if you get a good dancer is amazing to watch xxx

I would definately like to go one day

:)

xxx

I've never been to a strip club, only one's i know of where i'm from are all for men.
I would be curious to go to one, but probaly only go once just to experience it and say that i've been.

My friend used to organise ladies nights ,she knew a lot of hot male strippers ,we all enjoyed her parties xx

i have, went to one with an ex long time ago, very good night out and gets you turned on as you know its turning your OH on, only down side is the cost of drinks, very dear night

but i do prefer male srippers lol

I've done a few p

super green wrote:

i have been to a couple and they are nothing like you would imagine the men in there are average joes nothing special it can be a little seedy at times and i think bloody hell women even i could have tried to seduce him better that than but the pole work if you get a good dancer is amazing to watch xxx

I've done a few pole dancing classes It's hard work but really fun and keeps you in great shape

would love a session of that !

I first went along with a group of friends for a one of their birthdays and ended up loving it and have gone almost every week since (only about 7 weeks)

would you ever do it as a job ?

I don't think I would but never say never

The first time I went to a strip club was a very very rough bar near a steel works. The second stripper was a very big girl. As she was doing her routine a guy tried to spank her with a riding crop left by the first. She grabbed it out of his hand and thrashed him with it, she kept hitting him till he was curled up in a ball yelping like a puppy. He left as soon as she stopped hitting him and she carried on as if nothing had happened, scary and hilarious at the same time.

You find you can get asked to leave... I must of been distracting the customers hahaha

I pole dance for leisure, but have never been to strip club. I think i would kind of be interested to one day maybe... but I don't see the attraction of it once your in a relationship. Although I can see the attraction of working in a high end one.... to be admired and desired but not by horrible men would be a dream XD x