QUESTIONS for REVIEWERS and potential reviewers of Lingerie

Hi All 

So I am hoping to collate some information that may help me select reviewers and for you to be selected to review Lingerie for us!

So here goes ............

Please copy and paste the questions into an email , get them answered and email them over to me at community@lovehoneygroup.com . Please title the subject as Lingerie Measurements 

*************************************************************************************************************

Questions :

Username:

(If male are you happy receiving female lingerie to wear ) : 

Are the items for you or partner :

Height: 

UK Dress size :

Bust & cup size/ chest (in inches):

Waist (in inches) :

Hips (in inches) :

Dislikes: 

Any allergies to materials : (example latex) 

Additional information about sizing : (example Long legs )

**********************************************************************************************************

This will really help more of you get selected and help get the right size for you for upcoming items 

3 Likes

*hunts for the tape measure*

Also a guide that may help: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-Clothing-Measurements

1 Like

Will do this later when home. Lingerie testers are definitely my favourite :))).

I have always received a lot of lingerie testers and all that are size 18/20 fit me perfectly . I hate taking my measurements in inches....makes me feel huge ..sure my measurements come up bigger than the size I can fit in anyways I think. If I don't do this does it effect my chances? I am actually loosing weight too so do I just update you when we go down a size? Xxx

Sorry been over sensitive..Will send measurements over later..I don't want to miss out xxx

Will get this done later tonight and e-mail it over to you.

mummymermaid wrote:

I have always received a lot of lingerie testers and all that are size 18/20 fit me perfectly . I hate taking my measurements in inches....makes me feel huge ..sure my measurements come up bigger than the size I can fit in anyways I think. If I don't do this does it effect my chances? I am actually loosing weight too so do I just update you when we go down a size? Xxx

Yes an update of size change would be perfect. 

Not for the tester list at as it stands.

However it is more for secret testers upcoming , so it may effect the chances for that moving forward - sorry trying to make it easier for secret items that we may not have sizes to list . 

Also I was hoping it may save on returning something to us as a tester that isn't the right fit. :) 

Don't be sorry I was been over sensitive about my size which is silly. Of course it will help. I will get my partner to measure me later and send it over for you xxx

Thanks Leanne, that is a great idea! I love Lingerie testing!

Email sent :)

Email on its way to you!

Already have some in - Thanks guys ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

mummymermaid wrote:

Don't be sorry I was been over sensitive about my size which is silly. Of course it will help. I will get my partner to measure me later and send it over for you xxx

mummymermaid you look fab and have nothing to feel sensitive about ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart") 

I am sorry, I know it is a sensitive subject for some but we are all fabulous and lets embrace it ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

All information is for my eyes only and will be used to try and get you all the best fit possible to you can feel sexy in the perfect fit ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Awww thank you so much 💖😳😄 xxx

Will send an email right after I find my tape measure! :) Question, do you want measurements for both members of a couple for joint accounts?

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Will send an email right after I find my tape measure! :) Question, do you want measurements for both members of a couple for joint accounts?

That would be great yes please ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Email sent. I don't like taking measurements either but for the sake of beautiful lingerie I've closed my eyes taken afew deep breaths, written the measurements down and then erased them from my memory 😀

That was really helpful, I just discovered I've been buying the wrong size bras lol! Sending email now :)

Sent, and reminded myself how derpy my measurements are lol. Sorry for my awkward body! :p

On the hunt for a tape measure.

Sent, and hoping to get lucky in the future... Leave it alone, you're all better than that.