quietly optimistic

macspants wrote:

na

All in all I feel like a teenager all over again...

Best of luck from me to. As long as the above statement means he is above the age of consent!

Lol he better be..he has 3 kids the oldest is 14!!

Wishing u luck! Most importantly have fun n enjoy ever part no matter if it works out of not x

Good luck from me.

With the mutual interest in the outdoors it sounds like there is already chemistry there . I think we often overlook that sex is only one aspect of a realtionship and it is the chemistry and interaction between 2 people which is more important.

Sounds promising

Well give n he has 3 kids...I am assuming sex isn't an issue๐Ÿ˜„
This is pretty much the holy grail of finding a new partner....one that can meet you equally on an intellectual and physical level.
If I want just sex...I am sure my fb would oblige๐Ÿ˜‰but I am looking for something more than just that now
It has been a while that someone has said that they couldn't sleep because they were thinking about me...๐Ÿ˜Š

I am all excited for you.

It sounds like your becoming a teenager again and brings back memories of the very first night I met a girl who later became my wife. I bet you have all those lovely butterfliy feelings. Enjoy .

Good luck :)

OK...he has booked dinner for Saturday... And we have exchanged phone numbers...I feel like we have got to 1st base without even meeting๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Š
We have date 2 planned even before getting together to hike on the Sunday...

I am beginning to wonder if he might be I to adventurous outdoor sex too๐Ÿ˜‰although its a bit parky ATM!

Good luck for tomorrow NM, hope it goes really well :)

delilahxx wrote:

Good luck for tomorrow NM, hope it goes really well :)

+1 :) xx

Thanks.,. We are both quite excited about finally meeting ..because of the school holidays, we both have had more kiddie commitments... But from tomorrow evening we are both free birds!
I am so bursting with anticipation. I have been tidying up the house...re coloured my hair.. Sorted out a few outfits to wear( still can't choose between my black skin tight jeans or a knee length black jersey skirt).
Got my "hike bag" almost sorted for Sunday... Should I prempt naughtiness and put a change of clothes in my car in my hike bag?
Tbh the place we are going to is across town for both of us. We would need to go past mine before he could go on to his in the next town...so IF we get a bit more physical... It might actually end up here!
Sheets are in to be washed... So I have a clean bed...
Damn! Dating involves so much....I am sure I never bothered with these bits when I was last single!๐Ÿ˜œ

Very happy for you naughtymum! Sounds like your weekend is gonna be bloody lovely! Aye pre-pack for some naughtiness ;) haha

Hope all goes well tomorrow.

So exciting.

I have just had my friend round for lunch who is meeting her potential over the weekend too! Seems as though the Easter weekend is the time for blossoming new romances!

Have to say im excited 4 you naughtymum:)

Hope it went well x

Good luck! I hope it works out for you, dear. All my wishes x

Wishing you all the best for later - have some fun and enjoy xx

Just hope you have chosen those skin tight jeans . I think they would be more practical and if you have a nice rear which I presume you must have just walk in front of him to see how long he can resist.

Play it cool as regards sex ie. let him initiate .

Good luck !

Still can t deicide on my black jeans or a black skirt with hold ups and heels.๐Ÿ˜•
I am currently sitting in my bathroom waiting for my best to finish cooking to " prune the verge "!๐Ÿ˜œ
Then a quick shower and get changed.
I was in such two minds last night..I bought a cheap suspenders... In case the holdups didn't hold up.... And I have Cleaned and tidyed my house top to toe.till 3 am last night!
I am do nervous... As I think this might be a keeper. Planned bag for hike tomorrow, and Clean sheets on bed...just in Case๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Š

Good luck ...where what ever you feel comfy in x

Black jeans hey if his the one it wont matter what your wearing :) best of luck ...

Wear lol