R.I.P wand

I can’t believe it my wand has decided to lose power and has now died. Lol
Now do I get another wand or womanizer???

2 Likes

Wand…if it does the job and does it well stick with what works.

Maybe get the womanizer next time?

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

The real patricians approach is get a gspot attachment for the wand and go hell for leather with both at the same time.

1 Like

How long have you had you wand? I’ve owned my LH mains wand now for 5 years. The last time I used it, it started making a funny noise when in use and now I’m scared it’s on its last legs :cry:

What wand was it that died? :headstone::scream:

1 Like

Mrstoysrus always had her wand plugged in under our bed, one day we got sent this to test, since then the wand has been put away, and this is her go to toy, for solo play and when we play together.
She reviewed it on the website after a few tries, but now she uses all the time she said she would give it an even better review now she’s found the sweet spot!

1 Like

Only had it had it for 3 years. :pleading_face:

1 Like

WAND… WAND… WAND… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Its a versatile item

1 Like

Both :wink:

1 Like

It seems that, by the very nature of what they do, wands, bullets and all the rest eventually vibrate themselves to death.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. We’ve had a few awesome vibrating cock rings that stopped charging for us and is very sad when they’re good ones :smile:

I’m saying another wand.

I have a few in different colours and the oldest is nearly 4 years. It started to sound like an old car but still going. I swap them around often so one doesn’t get worn out too quickly.

Why not get both :woman_shrugging:t2:

Best of both worlds then :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I would go with a wand. If it worked before go with the same thing. If you can afford it may be try both, look out for deal of the day.

Both!! You need another replacement but also a womanizer is always good to add to the mix :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Get a Doxy. Or 2 :exploding_head:

Maybe save up for both to test out which one works better for you :smiley:

1 Like