Rabbit amnesty

I dont know if this is the right place but...

As a male i feel a bit let down by the amnesty i have a vibrator or two that i wouldnt mind getting rid of in return for a half price something, but i cant see how a rabbit is suitable for guys plus the OH has no interest in owning a rabbit, she prefers my tongue would we be able to see maybe a standard LH vibe, come into this amnesty scheme at all?

good question! I'm not really into rabbits (thus getting rid of my old rabbit) so would be good to see other choices! :) x

LoveHoney - Hannah wrote:

Hi guys,

Both good points - We've realised that this is a glitch in the scheme, and are re-designing Rabbit Amnesty at the moment to accomodate for more than just Rabbits. There will be a grand unveiling of the new amnesty in the not-too-distant future. So hold onto those old vibrators for a little longer and watch this space! x

That sounds good - will hold off sending anything for now then x x

Ooo can't wait to see the new changes

Same! This sounds quite interesting, as I do have some old vibrators that I dont want to dump into the dumpster!

I'm glad that they are reworking the scheme. Hopefully more choice and more male friendly! X

Whoohoo! Sounds great Hannah, though I was stupid a while back and sent in about 5 or 6 vibes that were broken and forgot to ask for the discount grrrr!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Whoohoo! Sounds great Hannah, though I was stupid a while back and sent in about 5 or 6 vibes that were broken and forgot to ask for the discount grrrr!

x

Now that is just unlucky External Media

But yeah im definitely holding off sending in anything now, thanks for that Hannah, im glad it was realised External Media

How exciting! I've got a few old ones which could do with a renew!!

Do Love honey also recycle Batteries?!? I have a lot of dead ones that are piling up!!

chels18 wrote:

Do Love honey also recycle Batteries?!? I have a lot of dead ones that are piling up!!

We're meant to recycle batteries External Media ? whoops all my dead ones have been going in my wheelie bin External Media

LovingHer wrote:

chels18 wrote:

We're meant to recycle batteries External Media ? whoops all my dead ones have been going in my wheelie bin External Media

Every shop that sells batteries should also have a recycle bin for old ones. It's not good if batteries end up in landfill

I've got a tin I keep all my used batteries in. Once I've got a collection I'll take them somewhere.

More rabbit choices would be a lot better!

I have held of sending them as they choices they have dont appeal.

Ecksvie wrote:

I've got a tin I keep all my used batteries in. Once I've got a collection I'll take them somewhere.

I need to do this - becaus eI take batteries out between uses to save the life - all my old, new and half life batteries get mixed together External Media

Adx

Our local supermarket have started recycling batteries now - there is usually a battery shaped bin on the way out by the tills.

Ecks has the right idea about a used bin - I'm doing the same as Alicia and killing off or accidentally recycling some with a bit of life left!

x