Rabbit Blowout offer

I have looked in the email I got, then on the related page, and finally I had a look at threads in this section of the forum, but could not find an answer to my question: how long will this offer be available? it's brilliant and I'd love to use it but I need to wait for pay day...

Lovehoney never really know when an offer is going to end or change. But they will probably send out an email to say it's ending x

I'd like to know this too, I wish they'd tell us! Maybe it's open ended as long as their stock will allow it? Who knows. There's a rabbit I've got my eye on but I'm waiting for a PayPal transfer to go through from some festival tickets I sold :/

SOON.

![](upload://znF2VekK4mjn8IeTGBoSNnbuzfC.gif)

Well, we're planning to end this at midnight on Sunday. It's all dependent on stock, so if some rabbits prove to be too popular, we will remove them from the blowout before the offer officially ends.

Thanks Alice! I'd better get buying then... :p

I got the Tracy Cox rechargable black rabbit on the the awesome sale! my post takes a bit to get here but I know Ink & Kink posted a positive review on it.

Thank you Alice for letting us know!

Ok now... roll on pay day! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Enjoy your rabbits ladies :)
I'm extremely tempted by the deal aswel. Especially considering there's a great looking FREE 50 shades clit vibe offer when you spend £20 if I'm not mistaken!
When i got my "Oh rabbit" I was torn between it and another. I got the "Oh" because it was on DOTD & I adore it, but Im defiantly going to invest in the other I wanted as it's reviews are awesome and there's a few hundered! I'm hoping the offer comes back in a month or so. Lol! Cos I really can't afford it atm. I've got to stay strong on this haha! I'm determined to hold out and until next time!
Enjoy :)

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

SOON.

Well, we're planning to end this at midnight on Sunday. It's all dependent on stock, so if some rabbits prove to be too popular, we will remove them from the blowout before the offer officially ends.

I had to quote that video is sooo cute <3 Also for the info Alice xxx