Rabbit Cock Ring, suggestions?

My boyfriend and I have just attempted to use the Mini Rabbit Vibrating Orgasm Ring (the last free gift) but it's WAAAYYYYY too small. It's actually caused several little blood vessels to burst, and the next time he got an erections IT HURT! Which is not good.

Has anyone used this and found a way to stretch it? It's quite good for clitoral stimulation, but I don't really want to be using it if it's going to permanently (or even temporarily!) damage my boy..

have you try pulling it open wide then inserting it ???

Umm. Pulling the cock ring wide open and putting his penis in it??? That's what we did. We got it all the way down, then a few minutes later he took it off. Then another while later I was kinda teasing him, he got a bit of an erection and was rolling around in agony and realised he had burst blood vessels... Eep.

oooooops

It's rather tight that particular cock ring... I wondered if warming up the rubber might help, but it's just how to do that and keep it that bit larger?

My advice would be to try and keep the bullet because that parts amazing! lol but try and get another rubbery clit stimulator to put it in, one that's wider. You can find a variety on lovehoney, still cheap, but wider. My BF found it too small for him too, so we didn't bother using it, we just used the bullet on one another!

strech it 2 far and it snaps! I tried wrapping it around a large bottle and left it for the night but it was still far too small. Id just get another one thats abit better designed

Glad I read this, I was looking at these recently and was considering buying one, think I'll look at something else!

Good idea! The bullet is the best I've had though.. We have got another cock ring, but it's so thick that it kinda absorbs the vibes before they reach you.

I was actually thinking of buying this rabbit yesterday, but on closer inspection that hole is waaay too small and doens't look like it can stretch far enough, so I went for a lovehoney magic cock ring instead, which also comes with a removable bullet vibe :D

If you don't want to waste the rabbit, put it on one of your vibrators or dildos. That way you get that same 'all over vibration' feeling with the penetration.

Seriously, happycamper, no sex toy goes unused around me. I don't care if I end up using my Groovy Japanese Clitoral Vibrator to mix up smoothies in the morning...it WILL get used. :)

xD!!!

I bought an Omazing ring last order, one of the double ones... Seems a little tooooo stretchy if you ask me... The boy and I haven't had much opportunity to experiment with it so far though, so we'll just have to see how that goes.

The only dildo I have is a glass one, I prefer to use that without vibrations. Maybe I'll turn the rabbit into something else.