Rabbit help needed - should I get the Charlize?

I've been eyeing up the Charlize rabbit but I'm not sure whether to get it. I already have and love the Tracey Cox rabbit and I'm not sure if the Charlize brings anything to the table that the TC one doesn't.

Does anyone think it's worth having them both or does Charlize not do/have anything extra? It looks gorgeous but I can't justify getting it if they're too similar. How do they compare? Thanks!

I don't own either but I think the Charlize looks fairly different from the Tracey Cox one. The clit arm is different, and the general shape is different. So I think in use they are not going to be that similar.

As it's in the sale I would probably get it!

I dont have the charlize, but i do have a vibe thats similar and imo the rabbit part is different from a regular rabbit.

Personally for me i find the clitoral stimulator, like the one on the charlize, better than rabbit ears. The vibes seem stronger and you can have it directly on the clitoris or to the side if thats too strong. I find that with a rabbit vibe i need the ears on the highest setting to orgasm, but with ones like this a lower setting is all thats needed.

thats my justification for having two rabbit vibes anyway!

i did debate buying the charlize at full price and i def would buy it on sale if i didnt already have a similar vibe already! I wish i couldve justified buying it too!

I don't have the TC one but am happy to answer any questions you have about Charlize :). As well as what delilah said, a difference I see is that the TC one is not waterproof?
I'd say get it, you can always return it if unhappy with it!

PurpleHeart wrote:

I don't have the TC one but am happy to answer any questions you have about Charlize :). As well as what delilah said, a difference I see is that the TC one is not waterproof?
I'd say get it, you can always return it if unhappy with it!

Hi purpleheart, would you mind telling me what the different patterns are and how strong it is please? I think the patterns may be the deciding factor for me as generally I think I'd prefer rabbit ears to a single bullet type part and being waterproof doesn't really matter to me. Thanks!

I've covered the patterns in my review: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31803&reviewid=96419#customer_reviews . What exactly are you looking for :)?
The power: It's as powerful as the FSOG Deep Within, which means - powerful! But better as it's not mainly in the tip, you can feel the rumbly vibes on the whole shaft. They do transfer a bit to the ear as well, that's good as it isn't as powerful as the shaft.

I had a go with the LH slimline rabbit and as much as I liked the ears on my clit separately, when in use I hated them, too pokey and hard! I think this is much nicer because it's very bendy and the shape makes it a thousand times easier to grind against.

Another plus for Charlize, the silicone used is much nicer than the FSOG one, it's somehow smoother and attracts less dust. I have no idea how it compares to TC products but it is loooovely. The curved shape is quite awesome too. I think you should give it a try really!

Reaally shouldn't have, but since it was in the sale I ordered it! Thanks for your help PurpleHeart, I'll be sure to review charlize once we've spent some quality time together!