Rabbit hurts

I got a Jessica Rabbit 2.0 a while back. It's my first rabbit, as I normally use classic hard phallic shaped vibes on my clit and that's enough, but after reading all the glowing reviews I decided to get one.

I don't get along with it so well though. I find that if I put the dildo part inside me i can choose to have the ears very close to my skin so that they are almost bent, and then I find the vibrations are too lame, and yes I use good Duracell batteries. If i let the ears just flap over my clit it hurts. A lot. At the same time it feels good though. So I can't thrust it in and out as the ears hurt my clit., although this is how i use it to cum.

After using it I get a really sore clit though, and the skin even had lacerations a few times after using it. And yes, even on the lowest setting this happens.

Anyone else had this problem? I tried googling it, but I seem to be the only one in teh world with this problem. :(

I feel disappointed and wish I could use it without damaging my poor clit.

Yeah, it's still painful.

BitofWOW wrote:

Have you tried putting a bit of lube on the ears at all as I've found they work best when slippery and without lube they could cause discomfort rarther than pleasure

I second this!!! Lube always makes it feel nicer for me and I have the same rabbit.

LoveHoney are great on returns, even if you've used it. Have you considered returning it and swapping it for the slimline version? You might have more luck with that one.

BitofWOW wrote:

How long are you using it for for it to cause you discomfort? Also do you go straight at it with the rabbit or do you work yourself up abut with fingers etc? As you may have a very sensitive clot and may need to get going before using heavy duty machinery.

It feels painful straight away, if I let the rabbit ears flutter over my clit. It just feels like the ears are too hard. I'm used to "heavy duty machinery" as I own a Hitatchi Magic Wand, but admittedly that is designed differently.

Ecksvie wrote:

LoveHoney are great on returns, even if you've used it. Have you considered returning it and swapping it for the slimline version? You might have more luck with that one.

I don't think the slimline version would make a difference as it is the ears that are hurting me, not the actual shaft.

How do you guys use it by the way? Do you keep it still, or move it? Do you press the ears close to your skin, or let them flutter over your clit? Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

I tend to move it back and fourth just a fraction of an inch keeping the ears on the clitoral hood at all times. That way it alternates between the tips of the ears doing the stimulating to the whole wears pressed up against it.

You are not alone i know what you mean. I have a rabbit keyring vibrator (not from lovehoney) which is just the bunny bit, and i find using the ears on their own uncomfortable unless im wet and (in the words of abitofWOW) "worked myself up a bit".

Right, I've just had a play, using lots of lube, and I've discovered that the ears feel lovely and NOT painful if I put the rabbit upside down, so that the upper part of the ears are against my clit. Unfortunately I cannot insert it this way, so I waited until I was close to orgasm and inserted the shaft then. I think the problem lies in the fact that i find the tips of the ears sharp and hard, so I go from pleasure to pain from one second to the next, depending on where the ears go. I did manage to get there with the shaft inside me though, but now my clit is red and sore.

I might just stop using it altogether and continue just using my old reliable silver hard vibe. It's a shame, cos it does feel amazing for the split second when it worked.

It's a real shame it doesn't work for you. Your missing out as my missus loves her rabbit. I would highly recommend this product if your up for the challenge however they've not sold out after I snatched one of the last ones up.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18079

May I recommend a silicone rabbit with long ears. They are much softer against the clit. I had a wave rabbit, which was fab but there are other styles x

Muz333 wrote:

It's a real shame it doesn't work for you. Your missing out as my missus loves her rabbit. I would highly recommend this product if your up for the challenge however they've not sold out after I snatched one of the last ones up.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18079

I have an Hitachi Magic Wand, that I love, this looks very similar to that. Thanks for the tip though!

Wizzie86 wrote:

May I recommend a silicone rabbit with long ears. They are much softer against the clit. I had a wave rabbit, which was fab but there are other styles x

Ooh, there's an idea! How do I know which ones are soft ones though?

LoveHoney - Denise wrote:

Tindra,

How about a small monetary investment in this book http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7648, it gives lots of great hints and tips on how to use your Rabbit so you might find it useful.

As the saying goes - A bunny is for life - not just to be stuck in the draw unloved External Media

Denise

At £1.50, that's a bargain - I'm so getting one of those. Thanks!

Look for silicone rabbits, particularly with long ears. There's the waver (original/slimline), Pure vibes, Vibe therapy sererinity... Although it isn't silicone, there is the adjustable rabbit where you can adjust the position of the rabbit so it may be more comfortable x

Wizzie86 wrote:

Look for silicone rabbits, particularly with long ears. There's the waver (original/slimline), Pure vibes, Vibe therapy sererinity... Although it isn't silicone, there is the adjustable rabbit where you can adjust the position of the rabbit so it may be more comfortable x

Thanks for the tips! Linkage?

Here's the adjustable one I know of, think there's others somewhere too though: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14950

They're all in the rabbit section. Sorry I can't link from my iPhone easily x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16388
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14765
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5271

hope they work x

Thanks!

LoveHoney - Denise wrote:

Tindra,

How about a small monetary investment in this book http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7648, it gives lots of great hints and tips on how to use your Rabbit so you might find it useful.

As the saying goes - A bunny is for life - not just to be stuck in the draw unloved External Media

Denise

I was going to recommend this but as I hadn't bought the book myself I decided not to. Glad it seems to be helping people out but my other half just clicked with her rabbits as soon as she got them and she's a very happy bunny.

I know this is a realllllly OLD thread but after a lot of searching this is the thread I was after. I cannot get a rabbit to work comfortably. I think it doesn’t help that I’m a bigger girl so can’t get the shaft straight I have to hold it at an angle as that’s as far as I can reach and thus in turn pushes the ears into my clit making it painful. Currently I use any kind of dildo inside (just for the pressure and fullness feeling) and then use a second toy on my clit. :frowning: I wish there was some kind of toy with a longer handle curved up so that I can get more control. (Big girl, big tummy problems cry)

I’ve pretty much given up on rabbits and go for two separate toys. Two gives much better control over what’s going on in each pleasure zone and it doesn’t matter your size/shape/anatomy.

3 Likes

We are completely with you @Cassii. It’s hard you enough (no pun intended) to find a toy that works well with internal biology, but then having to add external would surely mean lots and lots of trial and error with different toys. We had a rabbit years ago but quickly found the separate toys to work specific things was far more productive. Its also more flexible - if I want strong rumbly vibrations I can. If we want something large, no problem. Something glass - no problem, etc.

2 Likes