Rabbit hurts

The We-Vibe Nova is worth a look. The new version has recently been launched and is still on special offer I believe. The old one didn’t work as well for me as I thought it would (the only We-Vibe toy I’ve tried that didn’t), but that hasn’t stopped me from fancying the new one!

I don’t have a great track record with rabbits. I’ve had several but only a few have “fitted” me well enough to work. And I don’t mean fit because of “big tummy” either. Trust me, my weight has been up and down a few times - I’ve been very skinny and very fat - but it’s all boiled down to the fit of the little Bermuda Triangle between my legs that sometimes appears and sometimes doesn’t, depending on toy.

The other thing I can think of is using a rabbit attachment on a wand.

It’s all a matter of trial and error. Finding “your” toy can be an expensive but very fun hobby. Oh, and don’t throw out your old toys if they don’t work straight away. Sometimes, “new toy pressure” prevents me from enjoying it but a few weeks later I’ll go back to it and it’ll work!

1 Like

For anyone interested, this is one of the rabbits I own:

I find it absolutely lovely. The toy is perfectly soft and the ears feel great against my clit. It’s silicone too, meaning it could be a little softer feeling on the skin than others people may have used. It’s non porous as well! You can control the ears and shaft separately too, giving you more control over the sensations you’re after. :blush:

I hope this helps anyone looking for a good quality rabbit

Happy Rabbit G Spot

I would highly recommend this one:

It’s incredibly soft to touch and I’ve found the ears to be gently against my clit.

Even better still you can turn off the ears and just have the vibrations from the shaft itself.

I experienced my very first G-spot orgasm with this toy and this is now one of my favourite toys to play with. Xx

I don’t think you should use this toy anymore. Anything that breaks the skin isn’t good for you, your introducing infection and scarring in the long run. Our body changes as we grow older. Why don’t you try a soft flexible material one like this one.

2 Likes

I second this! The lack of rabbit ears and instead having a rounded out part for clit stim may help avoid any irritation to the skin as it isn’t sharp :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Despite their popularity, I find rabbits generally to be quite frustrating - I can never get both the shaft and the ears to fit in the right places even if they are both ok on their own. I find a lot of rabbit ears too pointy and pokey too!

The Desire rabbit seems to be longer all round, which is the closest I’ve got to a good fit.

I’ve gone for the two toy solution too - usually a glass dildo and a bullet, and reading through the rest of comments here it seems like a good way to go @Sala93. Two toys seem to be much more versatile.

I did have a look for rabbits which a suction cup for you, thinking that might be a solution to not being able to reach, but I could only find one and it is out of stock: this one, if you want to keep an eye out for new stock.

However, I am intrigued by the Tracey Cox rabbit mentioned above. I have the original Mantric rabbit which has a rounded stalk instead of ears, but I find the shaft too bulbous. Rounded stalk rather than ears might be worth looking out for.

@VR the new Nova also looks interesting, and @Sala93 might find that has a longer handle? - finding the right rabbit can be an expensive process!

2 Likes