Rabbit recommendations

mamz wrote:

I finally placed my order. I bought the pink gspot dildo on sale, some nipple suckers (the FSOG), the bra, two pairs of knickers on sale, two storage bags so I got a FSOG free lube and some fre nipple rings. I still feel as I paid toe the rabbit though because all I bought with it is small and cheap things. I would've bought the dildo but I decided I would rather buy another one that fits my OH's mesurements and it's way more expesive so i'm waiting for my birthday discunt for this one. After that, I'l try to control myself and not by anything for a while :P

Don't call the pink dildo cheap! It is priceless!!! :)))

Than consider it this way: you have bought a rabbit and got 9 freebies with it! Still a good deal, isn't it?

era wrote:

mamz wrote:

I finally placed my order. I bought the pink gspot dildo on sale, some nipple suckers (the FSOG), the bra, two pairs of knickers on sale, two storage bags so I got a FSOG free lube and some fre nipple rings. I still feel as I paid toe the rabbit though because all I bought with it is small and cheap things. I would've bought the dildo but I decided I would rather buy another one that fits my OH's mesurements and it's way more expesive so i'm waiting for my birthday discunt for this one. After that, I'l try to control myself and not by anything for a while :P

Don't call the pink dildo cheap! It is priceless!!! :)))

Than consider it this way: you have bought a rabbit and got 9 freebies with it! Still a good deal, isn't it?

Or I bought 10 items for £4 each (which is 8$ can, still a resonable price for every item I bought, I just hope I don't have taxes to pay at costums)

Slightly off topic, but since you mentioned it: I see you are often worried about extra customs charges. Maybe you could drop an email to customer care and ask what their experience is generally with their parcels and Canadian customs? I'm sure they will know if it's something that happens a lot or not so much if at all? Just to get your mind more at peace about what to expect.

Well it happened only once when my order was exceeding 100$ in worth (but I have paid 80$ for it but had a free vibe with it), so i'm guessing that. I'll send them a proof of the paid price and maybe they'll give me some of my money back. I haven't send it yet but I hope it works. Then I can do the same with this order if I have the same problem

Don't Lovehoney send an proper invoice for the amount paid with their international parcels? If not you shoud maybe put that in the suggestions thread - and contact customer service about it. Having to pay customs duty on the freebies would make things much less interesting...

As for your other worries: I'm conviced that Lovehoney don't care in the least whether you spend the minimum amount to qualify for a freebie on one big item or several small ones - their markup is calculated to make it work for them, otherwise the company wouldn't be so sucessful! (I still want shares...)

era, I'll be curious how you'll like the Happy Rabbit - you were aware that it's vibrations are strong, very strong? A far cry from the TC G-Spot vibe (according to what I saw on that one's video).

They don't but i have contacted them about it and they sended one to me via email. Everything is fine I'm just procrastinating to fill a little paper and mail everything

Well, I have been following all threads about these damn' bunnies for a while now. So yeah, I *think* I know it's strong from what you and others wrote on the threads. Judging by product video however, it doesn't seem too strong. We shall see. I don't quite know if I mind strong vibes in my vagina, for one, because I'm not yet sure I like *any* vibes in my vagina, and 2) I might have not yet had *that* strong ones. I do have the FSOG rechargeable vibrator that I like, and find pretty strong, and another one, now discontinued, that I adore and it's buzzy, but very strong I think (and best rechargeable battery life EVER!!!). Lately though I'm more a dildo + clit toy kind of girl, rather than insertable vibe + clit vibe.

However, my first awful attempt at rabbits that got me ignore them for years wasn't due to strength. It was more due to everything else, starting with a sticky silicone that seemed glued to my vagina, the rotating head that poked me in all the wrong ways, the shaft's rotating beads that did nothing for me, and the rabbit part that seemed to be lost in wonderland with little flexibility... and I was at the beginning of my vibe carrier, so my inexperience I immagine didn't help either.

Thanks for the warning though, Talia! :)