Rabbit users i need your opinions

The only rabbits I have are the waver one and the thrusting one and they are both pants! The waver is slightly better as the waves feel quite nice in your tighter areas. But the thruster I can barely feel at all - it has metal beads attached to the shaft and its from Ann Summers d'oh! They are both very loud and I only tend to use the vibrations on the ears!

Really want to try the rotating ones to play on my g spot without being hooked around permanently - I've had a bad experience with a now discontinued g spot vibe and its put me right off curved vibes.

x

The waves are ok, but you can't feel them a lot unless you clamp down on it - this can cause the motor to slow or even stop! Plus it can be pretty noisy too so if you're sharing a house it might not be the best option!!!

x

I have an Ann Summers equivalent of the slimline Jessica Rabbit. It has rotating ball bearings, but I rarely switch the shaft on, I just use the vibrating bunny ears and move the shaft myself. I can't feel the ball bearings in it when I *do* use the shaft. It's so noisy though, even though I live alone it makes me a little paranoid and puts me off... think I worry my neighbours can hear it! :/

Scratch that previous comment!! The waver gave me my second ever squirt tonight!! Did have to have it on the top setting and it was VERY loud so not for shared houses!!

x