Rabbit vibe

Hi just got myself the rabbit vibe are they any good ??

I love mine, I have the Happy Rabbit gspot and it's my go to toy.

Rabbits aren't always compatible with some people, I had gone through a few before finding one that works for me.

Hope you enjoy yours, which one did you purchase?

It depends. Rabbits can be tricky to get right as our bodies are all different. We all have different anatomy, some will have their clitoris close to their vaginal opening and some won't, meaning not all rabbits will fit everybody. Some experimenting might be needed to find the perfect one for you!

NatandTom wrote:

It depends. Rabbits can be tricky to get right as our bodies are all different. We all have different anatomy, some will have their clitoris close to their vaginal opening and some won't, meaning not all rabbits will fit everybody. Some experimenting might be needed to find the perfect one for you!

Agreed. I have the Mr.Big and a Happy Rabbit, whereas the former sits okay on my clitoris, the latter is actually downright painful for me to use due to the ears.

I was looking at the Desire rabbit but don't want the hassle of sending it back if it turns out too similar to the Happy Rabbit.

We have the love Swan rabbit
Top notch quality and the vibes are crazy