Random everyday turn-ons

I share so many similarities with many who have already commented.
Business dress and shoes.
Sincerity of attention and kindness/empathy.
But i guess fragrance would win out amongst all others.
Some, Paris, lulu and Giorgio take me back to some of my first "proper" girlfriends.
Others are new but equally quicken my pulse and involuntarily flushing my body with endorphins.
Not to mention that natural (but clean) odour people emit fresh from the shower.
Yup...its all about your stink people ;-) lol!

1 Like

Another one I forgot yesterday... innie belly buttons. Pierced or unpierced, both equally sexy 😳😍

A guy with wet hair. Good eye contact and a big smile always make me feel hot on the inside! Tattoos, not on the face or neck though.

Dimples, Glasses & High heels

Wet floppy hair and a few day old stubble on a nice looking guy. Or sweety but nice smelly gym guy

A nice pair of hairy forearms and good strong hands . And I'm all for a bit of sexy stubble too :)

Fishnets. Tattooed. Beards. Freckles. Fire. Sexy shoes boots. Long socks. Certain types of Mannequins XD redheads. Collarbones.

Oh and a woman in a pair of jeans and just bra....

or

a woman in a mans oversized shirt only

Love this time of year when boots come out, tights (hold up or stockings would be better) and smart skirts or dresses. Makes my day so much better watching these delightful sights. Love a woman in heels, such a great effort.

Watching my husband lift......wetter than an otters pocket ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Seeing my OH emerge from the shower is a huge turn on for me, smells so fresh & just looks devine
Other than that a shortish skirt with heels which shape the legs & calf muscles well

1 Like

My OH's boobs and cleavage! I see them every day, I know every millimetre of them but just seeing them in what ever she is wearing is a massive turn on for me! She knows and she loves it!

I'm a sucker for a short skirt or dress with tights/stockings. That always draws my eye. Also, "alternative" girls, so a bit geeky, glasses, piercings, tatoos (as long as it's not too much/all over).

I am so happy to see glasses and tattoos being mentioned so often. For me it's those wrinkles in the corner of the eyes with a proper smile, that a a nice perky round butt.

Midriffs. Sometimes a guy will just reach for something high up, and that bit of skin shows, and it's nice.

Beautiful teeth, tattoos and a juicy bum

I'm a sucker for any cleavage I can see on a women. Also thigh boots always gets my attention!

Men in a well dressed suit for me too as well as a nice scent and doesn't necessarily have to be from aftershave could be just their natural scent or from a bit of a work out.

I can get very turnt on watching a guy drive, and the control they have of the car

my weirdest one though I think Is the talk in my job various guys have various roles and so a lot of technical things can come out of their mouths I can listen to that pretty much all day and walk away soaked

A few things.
Women in tight fitted vests and leggings :white_check_mark:
A cheeky bit of cleavage - not an obvious open cleavage something a bit more hidden :white_check_mark:
Certain shoes / footwear :white_check_mark:
Swimsuits :white_check_mark:
Top with no bra :white_check_mark::drooling_face:

The wife in,
High heels,
Skirt with a slit going a little further,
No bra or showing lots of cleavage.

2 Likes