Random places for sex...

i've recently been encouraged to have sex in random places or on random objects... the latest bit of fun was on my exercise bike... hmmm... what has everyone else been getting up to? ps. can you get arrested for having sex in a car?

There are quite a few similar threads on sex outdoor and random sex, I suggest a forum search in the bar above.

Can you be arrested for having sex in a car? I think it depends where.

"The Sexual Offences Act of 2003 doesn't specifically say that you can't have sex outdoors. But there are public order offences against outraging taste and decency. In other words, you're fine in an extremely secluded location, but not at the garden centre!"

Also:

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/23132

If there is no chance of you getting caught then the legality doesn't matter in practice anyway.

ok heres one, while scuba diving

Doug wrote:

ok heres one, while scuba diving

It's not the act of having sex that's illegal it is 'outraging' public decency.

I guess it effectively means if only if you get caught is it illegal because without getting caught there was no public to outrage! A simplification but it doesn't sound a million miles away.

Therefore, I guess scuba diving depends on different factor. Who else was there, was it dark or murky etc..External Media

ohhh... scuba diving, like the sound of that... only problem is i always go diving on holiday in a group (dont get any ideas), so lagging behind the pack for a quickie could end up with me being left behind - LOL

Lolliepop80 wrote:

ohhh... scuba diving, like the sound of that... only problem is i always go diving on holiday in a group (dont get any ideas), so lagging behind the pack for a quickie could end up with me being left behind - LOL

Is it easy to do what with the suit and all? Please share

jackador123 wrote:

Lolliepop80 wrote:

Is it easy to do what with the suit and all? Please share

Read the post Jackador.. She likes the sound of it.

you got to have some holes made in stragegic places in your wet sut for that one boy's and girls

The place i would love to 'have fun' would be in the woods xD There is a nice bit of woodland local, and some real nice spots to conceal yourself from other people but open yourself up to your partner

In a seaside shelter watching the sea in a raging torrent

Couple of other good ideas! maybe the scuba would have to be done in warm climes where I don't normally both with a wetsuit suit

a washing machine is always fun : )

the boot of a volvo estate!

random lol

we were covered with a blanket! but it wasnt our car (thank you Somerset boot sale!)

Train toilets was allway's a good one (are they still big enough)?

lickmadick wrote:

they are even bigger these days!!!

lickmadick wrote:

plenty big enough, but usually horrible and skanky and full of bums!

DrtyBoy wrote:

we were covered with a blanket! but it wasnt our car (thank you Somerset boot sale!)

Surely someone mush of noticed at a bootsale lol

mush = must lol