Random question! Best see through white top/t-shirt

Hey all, My Wife is extremely proud of her boobs and cleavage, she says for someone that’s nearly 50 that she’s not seen a better pair on girls 30 years younger than her and I have to admit she’s right. She loves nothing more than showing them off as much as possible, So much so for ages she’s been after a plain white t-shirt/top that’s almost transparent for going out in and will go completely see through when wet with water or baby oil for our, well my fun, we’ve seen such tops on wet t-shirt competitions so we know they exist but regardless of where we try we just can’t get one that just how she wants it.
Long shot but can anyone help. Cheers

2 Likes

Try Primark, their leggings are virtually transparent, so i assume the t-shirts will be!

4 Likes

We have after see way to many white leggings with a pink tinge!!:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

Think this one time when cheap and cheerful would be best, so probably from the cheaper end stores

1 Like

possibly try sheer material, if your wife is that brave, and depending on where you want to wear it

1 Like

Thanks. Yes she is that brave! She’ll get them out anywhere!:grin: We’ve looked at sheer which might be the way to go and even though she is very brave sheer might just be a bit too obvious! Idea is not to be too noticeable but when you realise you won’t help but notice if you get what I mean.

What about this? Quite a sheer material without being mesh

1 Like

I bought a virtually see through blouse from a random place on the internet. I looked at reviews until I found one where everyone was moaning how see through it was, and I bought that.

6 Likes

And I would like to add , any women that have or buy a see through shirt to post picture please . Make sure they are post-able . One of my favorite events at biker get togethers are wet tee shirt competitions .

Haha, I was going to suggest Primark bit @WillC has beaten me to it :rofl:

2 Likes

We’ve done Primary but even those aren’t trashy enough for my OH!!:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I have a couple of linen t-shirts from Zara (an older range) that are semi-transparent. Perhaps a search for linen t-shirts might be the way to go?

My OH bought me This white blouse I love it, it’s been my Sunday morning outfit with hold up stockings and heels a few times! Perfect for making the post sex brekkie!!!