Random Sex FACTS !

eating better can change the taste of spunk, more fresh fruit makes it taste alot better. The more junk food you eat the worse it tastes

Though avoid pineapple juice eh Steve?

luckylesbo wrote:

eating better can change the taste of spunk, more fresh fruit makes it taste alot better. The more junk food you eat the worse it tastes

Though avoid pineapple juice eh Steve?

Yh pinapple juice doesnt agree with a lot of people due to its hight acid content... or somthing like that anyway.

Trust me... I can manage a lot of things when it comes to SEX!

This post is no longer available.

Happy. wrote:

Jimi Duro wrote:

Biting the fleshy part of a womans Feet before she cums can intensify her orgasm

Best of luck with that one.... How do you manage your cock inside her and bite her foot at the same time.

Unless your using toys. Hummmmmm

if the woman has her legs bent when on her back so her knees are by her ears then very easily the man can access her foot/feet, my OH used to like sucking my toes but i hate it, so he doesnt do it now lol

Ananke wrote:

FACT

In Victorian times hysteria in women was treated with a vibrating dildo machine. The treatment became very popular, and the rates of women seeking treatment for hysteria went up. It took the (male) doctors a long time to cotton on!

for centuries people believed hysteria was caused by the womb hence hysterectomy

This post is no longer available.

before the vibrator machines victorian doctors just used to give women hand jobs. Maybe they should have been teaching husbands how to treat their wives themselves.

Evoluionary speaking, a woman's orgasm increases the chance of pregnancy therefore we should all be getting more orgasmic through the generations.

Semen is not vegetarian - still even vegetarians adore eating it.

Ananke wrote:

gunther wrote:

Ananke wrote:

FACT

In Victorian times hysteria in women was treated with a vibrating dildo machine. The treatment became very popular, and the rates of women seeking treatment for hysteria went up. It took the (male) doctors a long time to cotton on!

for centuries people believed hysteria was caused by the womb hence hysterectomy

Oh, I love facts like that, that is a new one I will be applying to my armoury of useless information!

That isnt to say a hysterectomy was to cure hysteria but Hystera is greek for womb which got the blame for hysteria

mrsorgasmatron wrote:

Semen is not vegetarian - still even vegetarians adore eating it.

Haha, how do I tell my boyfriend's mother this?

Stolen from a Twitter feed, but interesting all the same....

• A lion can have sex more than 50 times in a single day.
  • According to a recent Durex survey, sex with a celebrity is the #1 fantasy worldwide.
  • When women have sex their estrogen levels double, making their hair shinier and skin softer.
  • People who have sex once or twice a week have their immune systems boosted.
  • The hotter the room is, the more intense the orgasm will be.